aberdeen-music

Hoooooooooooooooo!!

Caz-chan

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i'm not even following the link but i guess it's a fucking thundercats dvd, wow, how fucking funny, something that you watched in the 80s. that's got to be worth making a fucking fuss over.

Guest haigyman
"Feel the Magic, Hear the Roar: ThunderCats Fans Speak Out" - Wil Wheaton of Star Trek and other loyal Super Fans give their memories and support to this animation classic (7mins)

god, not wil

i'm not even following the link but i guess it's a fucking thundercats dvd' date=' wow, how fucking funny, something that you watched in the 80s. that's got to be worth making a fucking fuss over.[/quote']

God, arent you a right regular hero?

Smile emo kid, I dont recall asking you to like it!

Guest Logan

I agree, Thundercats is just shite. It wasn't good back then, it isn't good now!

Same goes for He-Man! The only good cartoons in the 80's were M.A.S.K. and Centurians!

i'm just sick of it. the 80s weren't funny.

Agreed, I hate 'random' adoration of 80's things.

Granted, there were lots of good things in the 80's ; Duran Duran, Leg-warmers and a lot of good cartoons, but it's getting boring now.

The worst thing is, everyone who seems to love the 80's only saw about 4 years of it.

"Oh but the 80's was cool...I heart the 80's...Yakka Yakka"....Was mass unemployment good? The Falklands? Chernobyl?

And yes I realise this is a total over-reaction to a perfectly valid thread about the Thundercats..........

Agreed' date=' I hate 'random' adoration of 80's things.

Was mass unemployment good? The Falklands? Chernobyl?.[/quote']

nobody's suggesting you buy a dvd of unemployed people, cuntpiece! if you don't like the idea of thundercats dvd, don't buy it. i can't be arsed with cunts on here that come onto a thread, realise it's not relevant to them or doesn't interest them but still feel like they need to make a post and tell people that.

just click the back button on your browser and get to fuck! and take that o'shantie prick with you.

spoons

/x

nobody's suggesting you buy a dvd of unemployed people' date=' cuntpiece! if you don't like the idea of thundercats dvd, don't buy it. i can't be arsed with cunts on here that come onto a thread, realise it's not relevant to them or doesn't interest them but still feel like they need to make a post and tell people that.

just click the back button on your browser and get to fuck! and take that o'shantie prick with you.

spoons

/x[/quote']

I didn't say a Thundercats DVD didn't interest me, I used to love Thundercats, I even have a mini Snarf and the sword somewhere.

My gripe was against the "I love the 80's....It's so random" community, not the idea of a Thunderbirds DVD.

Anyway, I'm off to chuck on a shell-suit and play some NES.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
nobody's suggesting you buy a dvd of unemployed people' date=' cuntpiece![/quote']

This sentence has got me laughing like a bastard. It's probably the funniest thing I've ever read here. "Cuntpiece" is a brilliant word.

"M.A.S.K was far superior to shitty thunderbrats anyday!

and dontforget visionaries *rock*"

......knights of the magical light!" Hell yeah, I remember that! I thought Thundercats were great as kid and even today I'd still watch it. Wouldn't be as exciting cuz I recently found out that they didn't actually exist! :down: Aint payin that for the DVD anyhoo! Just download it!

Alex :D

nobody's suggesting you buy a dvd of unemployed people' date=' cuntpiece! if you don't like the idea of thundercats dvd, don't buy it. i can't be arsed with cunts on here that come onto a thread, realise it's not relevant to them or doesn't interest them but still feel like they need to make a post and tell people that.

spoons

/x[/quote']

hahah awesome

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i liked the thundercats when i was a fucking kid too, but now i'm 19 years old.

Hey, I wore nappies and pissed in a potty in the 80s too, is that cool?

Do you actually enjoy watching this shit for anything other than novelty value and to say 'man, I remember this show! I used to watch it back in the 1980s!'.

I have a cool idea, it's totally random and 80s! Why don't you snap out of this fucking lame fad and donate the 60 bucks to charity instead?

i liked the thundercats when i was a fucking kid too' date=' but now i'm 19 years old.

Do you actually enjoy watching this shit for anything other than novelty value and to say 'man, I remember this show! I used to watch it back in the 1980s!'.

I have a cool idea, it's totally random and 80s! Why don't you snap out of this fucking lame fad and donate the 60 bucks to charity instead?[/quote']

You are really pushing for the role of hero arent you?

Just shut up now. I'm turning red on your behalf.

I LIKE The Thundercats, believe it or not I can still find it in myself to enjoy something I enjoyed as a kid.

i liked the thundercats when i was a fucking kid too' date=' but now i'm 19 years old.

I have a cool idea, it's totally random and 80s! Why don't you snap out of this fucking lame fad and donate the 60 bucks to charity instead?[/quote']

Hold on a minute.... you are 19 so you were only born in (counts...... 1986?).

Not really an 80's kid are you sonny jim? I remember the days....... life was simple then.

I don't see anything wrong with people buying stuff that they liked when they were growing up! I still like transformers and star wars and all that shit.

You youngsters, no respect!

;)