aberdeen-music

Crazy frog tune

Fluffy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U guys wouldn't like the bands u are into if they hit number one. Not "underground" enough.

Pathetic if you ask me. You like a band because you appreciate their music' date=' not because of their status[/quote']

You do realise we're talking about a digitally created frog from a mobile phone advert and not the Red Hot Chili Peppers right?

Anyone who appreciates that should be shot. But hey, if you wanna download all the Crazy Frog mixes and buy the singles that's fine with me. I'd rather spend my money on real music.

And no, it doesn't have to be underground.

I aint talkin about crazy frog in general. I can't stand the fucking thing. I just think its pathetic how the majority of you hate anything that makes it to the top ten because it isn't the cool thing if you're a "scenester".

And no, I don't like Red Hot Chilli Peppers either

Oh dear! What am I to do? I lost nearly all my scene points. Boo fucking hoo! It wouldn't be so bad if people actually checked their spelling before they leave you pointless comments.

Losers

I aint talkin about crazy frog in general. I can't stand the fucking thing. I just think its pathetic how the majority of you hate anything that makes it to the top ten because it isn't the cool thing if you're a "scenester".

And no' date=' I don't like Red Hot Chilli Peppers either

Oh dear! What am I to do? I lost nearly all my scene points. Boo fucking hoo! It wouldn't be so bad if people actually checked their spelling before they leave you pointless comments.

Losers[/quote']

cp11.jpg

Right... Please point out where I said I hated any of the bands I listen to/ever listened to because they became "popular".

I'd love to know.

Since apparently I'm a "scenester". So I'm told.

Hoppit surely?

Coat please...

I only just got that.

I need a new brain.

Losers

well most people I know hate all the crazy frog/sweety chick/dragon shit because it is irritating and also these gits have made a fortune out of it... t my sons nursery nurse bought one of them and ended up paying 30 quid dunno what to think tho she shouldn't of been so stupid to go buy that anyway

I have just heard the crazy frog song. oh my. it is pretty damn bad lol! worst is' date=' it will probarly be a hit with the teeny-boppers!

anyone else heard it?[/quote']

You have to be kidding me...Its been on the go for about 6 months and has already corrupted the potential intelligence base of children country-wide. Whoever made this should be made to swallow all the glass from my house and make another ring tone from the amusing gurgles afterwards.

Its on Hoodies, t-shirts, cups, posters, ringtones(naturally) and god knows what else?!

Every kid worth his weigh in sheep shit has this god forsaken ring tone and quite frankly, I think it should be executed off of the television.

I barely watch TV and I'd rather shag a biscuit and have to stay with it for several years in a relationship than see this abomination on TV for another month.

(not Birdman) <-- hating MTV because of this single advert

You have to be kidding me...Its been on the go for about 6 months and has already corrupted the potential intelligence base of children country-wide. Whoever made this should be made to swallow all the glass from my house and make another ring tone from the amusing gurgles afterwards.

Its on Hoodies' date=' t-shirts, cups, posters, ringtones(naturally) and god knows what else?!

Every kid worth his weigh in sheep shit has this god forsaken ring tone and quite frankly, I think it should be executed off of the television.

I barely watch TV and I'd rather shag a biscuit and have to stay with it for several years in a relationship than see this abomination on TV for another month.

[b'](not Birdman) <-- hating MTV because of this single advert

Now thats funny

hah losing a scene point for typing u instead of you. Now thats petty

From now on' date=' every typo, wrong used of a word or letter, booh fucking hoo I'm cooler than you gets a negative scene point.

But remember, it's only a bit of fun :D

Jesus[/quote']

You sound like this man...

Dead%20Dog%20Party%20-%20Bryce%20-%20Crazy%20Pose.jpg

(Not Birdman)