aberdeen-music

Goodbye Hoodies?

Guest tv tanned

You forgot Ian Cuthbert. Someone better warn him that John Prescott has outlawed his movement and declared him public enemy #1!

Then phone Prescott and tell him that the hoodz have infiltrated the establishment and have a 'sleeper' in a key position within M&S.

This is how civil wars start. Personally I'm with the hoodz on this one.

So that means that we will have to ban' date='

Monks,

The Scottish Widows chick,

The Grim Reaper,

All Islamic women,

The Frog twins. (Those rocker dwarfs that visit the Moorings bar.)

It's not all bad.[/quote']

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoodies? we used to shoot them. Buggers for attacking lambs' date=' young birds, anything vulnerable.... But if they've moved on to politicians?[/quote']

nothing like some crow banter!!

and as for the groups of 5, my lady quite often wears nothing under her hoodie. what are they gonna do about that? problematic! Are there going to be weather restrictions on the hoodie removal? What about sports teams on tour? How dodgy exactly are you going to have to look? Will there be a sliding scale from Upstanding Citizen------>Paedo?

This plan reeks of shite!

spoons

/x

Guest Nikola Tesla
the rule is that if there are 5 or more people together with hoodies or caps on they will be asked to remove them

The police will have their work cut out when next Atreyu show comes up... about 200 kids all wearing hoodies.

• 2 weeks later...

Surely even the thickest in the Uk could see that if this boy wants to annoy folk and terrorise his neighbourhood, he would do it wearing something else? Mind you the did also band him from gathered crowds and certain areas... but still... A hoody and a cap... Oh my god! I know folk who wear hoodies and caps, who wouldn't hurt a fly...