Guest Keira
Eh.......

The Doors

The Beatles

The Rolling Stones

The Clash

The Who

????????????

COME ON PPL' date=' not every band with 'the' in front of them is bad......surely :nono:[/quote']

i don't necessarily mean they are bad.. i just find them hard to remember about for some reason.

shit memory? whyes.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Main Agent
I've danced to better bands than Oasis in the Colquonnie' date=' [/quote']

No $hit? I remember the previous owner Norrie cringing and choking on his cigar as his mother in law did Charlie Chaplin slapstick impressions behind his back.........rofl!!!

'the' is not part of the Rolling Stones name. Its just that you need to use it to sound grammatically correct. Although they used to be evasive about it, depending on whether 'the' was considered hip at the time, or not. eg. 'Let it Bleed' says Rolling Stones on the cover, while Sticky Fingers has The before the name, ad infinitum.

Fucking Maroon Cunting 5 - music for people who hate music. The modern day M People. I would happily sterilise anyone who bought their album.....

Seconded. And Thirded. And Fourthed. They are truely one of the most loathsome *things*' date=' never mind bands, that have ever invaded my existence. I think they're much worse than M People (although it's a close call with The Lighthouse Family). If you doubt how much I mean this, I quote from myself:

"Oh, and "she *WILL* be loved" delivered in that rapey tone of the syphillitic cunt from Maroon 5. There are other bits from that song that make me cringe, but the implied rapey-ness just makes my skin crawl. As does the bit when he "sings" "Oh yeah, yeah" in the follow up single.

Actually - screw lyrical content - I genuinely believe Maroon 5 are a cancerous sore placed on this world by some force of malevolent evil in an attempt to kill any desire I'd ever have in the future to hear words from another human being's mouth.

It's fair to say I fucking despise Maroon 5. "

The Killers - Shed Seven-lite

Gwen Stefani's solo career (apart from the current single, which I find quite amusing)

Rooster - INXS-lite

Guest Zeenat Aman
Does anyone else hear Visage's Fade to Gray in this track ? sounds like a complete rip off to me' date='

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

I think they may have sampled it, someone on the radio played them back to back, pointing out the similarities.