aberdeen-music

Jo McCafferty: Live at the Moorings CD

jester1470

You've just added the word together part to clarify what you mean' date=' which is normally what normal people do when faced with that ambiguous phrase, say together if you mean together, leave it out if you mean seperately. It's quite simple. Stop trying to wriggle out of being called a big Jessie.[/quote']

Did I ever dny being a big Jessie ?? noooo I'm famous for it, but you can remmeber these nasty comments when i take a slow drive to keith tomorrow with a heavy keyboard on yor lap :p

Cheers

Stuart

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I ever dny being a big Jessie ?? noooo I'm famous for it' date=' but you can remmeber these nasty comments when i take a slow drive to keith tomorrow with a heavy keyboard on yor lap :p

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

That's not even close to nasty.

As you'll find out if you drive too slowly.

That's not even close to nasty.

As you'll find out if you drive too slowly.

oooh what yhou have to do is convince Jo when shes drunk that she'll sit in the back with the keyboard then you get the spacious front seat, i can say this because she should be off to the airport and by the time she reads it you'd have converted her to the logic of that idea.

Cheers

Stuart

oooh what yhou have to do is convince Jo when shes drunk that she'll sit in the back with the keyboard then you get the spacious front seat' date=' i can say this because she should be off to the airport and by the time she reads it you'd have converted her to the logic of that idea.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

Candy from a baby.

Fuck it - I'm going to serve her some Patron Silver Tequila (the blanker) BEFORE she goes on stage. In fact I'll have a shot waiting for when she arrives.

Heh heh heh *manical laughter*.

And Emma's more of a man than our bouncer will ever be. Which is not ambiguous just very telling, because Emma is 100% girl.

Fuck it - I'm going to serve her some Patron Silver Tequila (the blanker) BEFORE she goes on stage. In fact I'll have a shot waiting for when she arrives.

And Emma's more of a man than our bouncer will ever be. Which is not ambiguous just very telling' date=' because Emma is 100% girl.[/quote']

That should help my plan admirably, the only tricky bit is figuring out when she's drunk enough to agree but sober enough to remember.

And Emma's more of a man than our bouncer will ever be. Which is not ambiguous just very telling' date=' because Emma is 100% girl.[/quote']

We'll be there at about 7.20... you're an evil, evil man Flash, but if your happy when she sues you for having a stage above the ground when she falls off and breaks her neck then fine :p

Emma's 100% little girl !!

Cheers

Stuart

Lawsuits do not apply down at the harbour. In fact all laws whether legal, natural, or scientific breakdown in our vicinity.

We'll be there at about 7.20... you're an evil' date=' evil man Flash, but if your happy when she sues you for having a stage above the ground when she falls off and breaks her neck then fine :p

Emma's 100% little girl !!

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']