aberdeen-music

Jo McCafferty: Live at the Moorings CD

jester1470

Well seeing as promoting this CD launch has already lost me about 10 scene points no harm in keeping trying :)

This should be a really good night, anyone who's seen Jo live before should be considering the ramifications of the fact that the Moorings has lots of Tequila and realise this will be an interesting night one way or another.

Cheers

Stuart

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a really good night' date=' anyone who's seen Jo live before should be considering the ramifications of the fact that the Moorings has lots of Tequila and realise this will be an interesting night one way or another.[/quote']

I've already invested on steps up to the stage for fear of the inevitable :p

But yeah, this'll be a great night :D

:D

Might be wise just to cover the whole bar in bubble wrap so she can't hurt herself :p

hmmm might be an idea, last time Emma and her played a gig there Jo accused me of slamming a car boot on her head and Emma accused me of hitting her with an ashtray, nothing to do with them being clumsy, noooo... (in Emmas case there was alcohol involved)

Cheers

Stuart

Me' date=' drunk? Never....

I have stepped up the stakes for accident probability by choosing high heeled boots for my costume.[/quote']

:help:

Its going to end in tears... I can see it now... well Ian can catch you if you fall...

Flash - please dont serve this woman till after she's played ;) purely to help your accident probability scale...

Cheers

Stuart

There are people who might pay for Jo falling on them... obviously we are just not 2 of them ;)

Clouds a little pervert he'll enjoy it...

Cheers

Stuart

Only cos she might spill my pint. Can't stand that in a woman.

She's all yours Cloud, while she's stepping on/off stage is normally the most dangerous bit so stay awake.

[to the tune of I'm a little teapot]

Cloud's a little pervert' date='

Short and French

Clock that haircut

Jos his wench,

When she starts to fall

Shell scream and shout

Catch her Cloud and

Cart her out.

:help::moody:[/quote']

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

LOL

Glad to see the world sees through that poncho wearing exterior...

Cheers

Stuart

Not if someone points out that both me and Jo are at least twice the man you could ever hope to be' date=' but apart from that, not bad.[/quote']

If it takes you and Jo both to be twice the man I am then I'm the same man as either of you are singly...

Anyone can steal my pint I hardly ever drink... except last Saturday which is kinda blurred...

Cheers

Stuart

If it takes you and Jo both to be twice the man I am then I'm the same man as either of you are singly...

Anyone can steal my pint I hardly ever drink... except last Saturday which is kinda blurred...

Cheers

Stuart

Both me and jo are at least .

I hope you don't let him sign contracts Jo.

that could imply both you and Jo together tho.. in English its non specific :p

Cheers

Stuart

You've just added the word together part to clarify what you mean, which is normally what normal people do when faced with that ambiguous phrase, say together if you mean together, leave it out if you mean seperately. It's quite simple. Stop trying to wriggle out of being called a big Jessie.