• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticable points abotu the gig:

1. Dan's "playboy" boxers

2. The Last Day

3. Hoisting and parading Joe

4. Hoisting and parading Haigyman

5. POSSIBLY the best Atom gig I have ever witnessed (with as least offense to Rass as possible)

My head actually got too sore to bang near the end, usually it just goes numb and feels invunerable. That is a good thing.

Anyway, bravo lads, you NEVER cease to amaze.

Guest haigyman
4. Hoisting and parading Haigyman

at first, i had NO idea what was happening. i thought someone was trying to steal me. PHYSICALLY steal me.

you're small enough :p

well i loved it to bits, my neck is feeling rather numb this morning and feeling ever to slightly hungover as i have to trudge off to work, always good! haha

it was ace as fuck, saw so many people that i knew from the boards but would just wave to or whatever before but i actrually got to speak to alot of them, was ace

and CALUM ACTUALLY HAD A CONVERSATION WITH ME IN PERSON!

and part of it was about my gallery :rolleyes:

Guest haigyman
you're small enough :p

well i loved it to bits' date=' my neck is feeling rather numb this morning and feeling ever to slightly hungover as i have to trudge off to work, always good! haha

it was ace as fuck, saw so many people that i knew from the boards but would just wave to or whatever before but i actrually got to speak to alot of them, was ace

and CALUM ACTUALLY HAD A CONVERSATION WITH ME IN PERSON!

and part of it was about my gallery :rolleyes:[/quote']

we had several as i remember it

btw, don't ever, EVER tickle me again.

Aye, this gig was a fucking beast!

Except for bashing my head off the amp at the front of the stage numerous times and somehow managing to vomit in the Moorings urinal.

But other than that, Black Atom were top notch as always, even without Rass around, and like, Onion Terror, the music isn't really my thing, but they have so much charisma/stage presence, it's difficult not to be taken in by it- very entertaining. Today We Fight played a strong set too, and I'd definitely see them again, given the opportunity.

Overall a really enjoyable night- was it the first time Atom had played the Moorings?

somehow managing to vomit in the Moorings urinal

You little fucker' date=' we have to pick that out with our fingers! Next time either chuck in the toilet bowl or use the fire exit to make it outside.

Overall a really enjoyable night- was it the first time Atom had played the Moorings?

There have been 5 atom gigs, and 2 of them were in the 'old' Moorings before the refit. The first ever was on Sat 28th June 2003 with 48K. I think that was before Dan joined.

You little fucker' date=' we have to pick that out with our fingers! Next time either chuck in the toilet bowl or use the fire exit to make it outside.

There have been 5 atom gigs, and 2 of them were in the 'old' Moorings before the refit. The first ever was on Sat 28th June 2003 with 48K. I think that was before Dan joined.[/quote']

Shite, sorry man....

There was someone in the cubicle.....I'd be happy to come and lick it off next time...

Nah, it went down the kind of urinal hole thingee, and it was all liquid anyway, so all the mess was spared.