aberdeen-music

The Editors

lava p.

the midnight paramour in supporting the editors *shocker*

cardigans and interpol cds at the ready

Hahaha that made me laugh hard Maxi! Hahahaha. You'll need to send me some of the Seafood-esque band that's also playing that night over MSN, cos now I got broadband!

they were really good. was not sure what to expect as i had only heard there latest single but they were so good. Was speaking to the bassist in triple kirks after he said they may play t in the park

yeah, I was not sure what to expect from them either, I was suprised and pleased at what they did though.

I thought they were really good. I prefer them so much more to Bloc Party now. They've got a bit of energy and intensity, stylistically they are quite intriguing and "Bullets" was stunning. Plus they are quite humble. Speaking to the bassist in TK's was quite funny, he was pissed off at how the Departure have "have been together 6 months and are now signed to Parlophone". But they all seemed decent people. Although obviously less than enamoured by Dave's Tuesday night set. The lovely Christine chasing after the drummer too

who is also in Interpol