aberdeen-music

AKA The Fox

psydoll

nah 4!

But does it wind the singer up within 5 minutes of talking to him? You got no worries man' date=' you're in 3 bands already, surely thats treble the fun already.[/quote']

I am in 4 bands none of which want me to use the TD6.

I WAS A ONE MAN BAND BUT I SPLIT UP.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zeenat Aman
I am in 4 bands none of which want me to use the TD6.

I WAS A ONE MAN BAND BUT I SPLIT UP.

Those V drums sounded so cheesy at Drakes, the playing was faultless though.

Hmmm' date=' am curious to know what vintage of mp3 you heard, basically if its last years I agree that it sounds a bit dodge, and if its this years I don't, whats the song & describe any distinguishing features please. The thing is that the electronic tech element is what I love about it, the more we sound like a rock band the less interested I am. We ave started working with a drummer recently, and he is a full-on member of the band now, even though not YET live. But the crucial factor is that he is (I THINK) the best techno/house/electro etc DJ in toon, so that remains a huge influence on the sound & riddims. That said, I just don't buy the orthodoxy that 'real' drums are better than 'fake'. Ta for comment anyway, always handy.[/quote']

it was "higher than your haircut". I'm not into the whole "real" drums are better than "fake" drums thing atall - I just think bog standard drum machine samples are tired, too recognisable, and a bit boring, especially if you are putting the beats together on a computer it's a bit of a cop-out.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mr Blastcap

website looks cool, just the music is all buffered on my pc. any chance of making the music downloadable? i only got as far as the first bit of the first song and im sold. go and make em downloadable!