aberdeen-music

what is the best metal band ever

the nobz

For starters Heroin could only be some sort of bootleg or unofficial release so really who gives a flying fuck if you own it.

Its not a bootleg, how can you comment on something you have no idea about?

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 01 - Suffragette City

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 02 - Bleed The Freak

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 03 - Social Parasite

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 04 - We Die Young

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 05 - Chemical Addiction

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 06 - Sunshine

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 07 - King Of The Kats

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 08 - Real Thing

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 09 - Killing Yourself

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not a bootleg' date=' how can you comment on something you have no idea about?

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 01 - Suffragette City

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 02 - Bleed The Freak

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 03 - Social Parasite

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 04 - We Die Young

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 05 - Chemical Addiction

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 06 - Sunshine

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 07 - King Of The Kats

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 08 - Real Thing

Alice In Chains - Heroin - 09 - Killing Yourself[/quote']

The version i found has 3 more studio songs than the one you have listed Sea of Sorrow, I can't remember and Queen of the rodeo.

I still cant find it on any AIC lists thou, on a fan site they have lyrics for two songs which they say is on the album called FAIRYTALE LOVE STORY & I CAN'T HAVE YOU BLUES.

Link to fanpage

Heres another link to the cd from another site - note it has a different track listing to the one you have above Here

Im not saying what you have is a bootleg but it's looking that way, but to be honest the most important thing is the music and its certainly AIC ( i downloaded it from the NET :nono: ) and its the same tracklisting as yours and the quality is great too :up:

So to end thanks for mentioning the recordings, the David Bowie covers ace :rockon: and before you think im wimping out heres a link to VH1 calling AIC the definitive heavy metal band of the early '90s. :D

Guest haigyman
Gee i guess you can't get everything in life or didn't mummy tell you that haha ;)

fuck off back to the runederground, and when you return bring some decent comebacks with you, you silly SILLY man.

They have a more viable sound that is why. Believe it or not i think both of the mentioned bands are far more commercially acclaimed.
since when were heavy metal bands not allowed to be viable or commercial??Cos of course, metallica and Iron Maiden are deadly underground and on the edge of controversy.

since when were heavy metal bands not allowed to be viable or commercial??Cos of course' date=' metallica and Iron Maiden are deadly underground and on the edge of controversy.[/quote']

I was only refering to alice in chains and soundgarden to what i thought on their style

pantera. there's no other option for me. they just rule too much! it goes from screaming emotion to a punishing speed metal onslaught at the drop of a hat and even when you're listening to it and expecting it, it still blows you away. i listen to a fair variety of music and quite a bit of metal in there but panteras output was consistently awesome.

these days, the only "metal" band i'm really into are killswitch engage. they're powerful but remain melodic which is something i don't find with many metal bands these days.

spoons

/x

lets not get into a "what is metal" type debate cos it's a waste of time. if you think they're metal, put them down and move on.