aberdeen-music

Neighbours- The Verdict!

Fluffy

i have been watyching neighbours alittle more recently (abit patchy at times) and seen the very short trial of steph today.

they found her guilty (shoker) and the main idea is that she killed him for his money yeah?

why didnt they just do a post-mortom? that way they could tell if he died of suffocation or naturally?! hmmmm

Guest F.A._FEEDER
Cindi(watching the wrestling): I can't look

Stu: That makes makes the two of us

A pure comedy moment. I hope he stays blind. The comedy value will be ace, they'll milk it like fuck!

But I wish someone would bump off mum scully, she drives me fuckin nuts! Twat!! :swearing:

oh man i totally miss neighbours!! i'm on a 2week piss up around Europe just now, and this lack of neighbours is starting to get to me. Although my flamate is taping all the episodes i'm missing, so i will have a total omnibus when i get back.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

oh man i totally miss neighbours!! i'm on a 2week piss up around Europe just now' date=' and this lack of neighbours is starting to get to me. Although my flamate is taping all the episodes i'm missing, so i will have a total omnibus when i get back.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder[/quote']

Oh, I know the feeling. But the pleasure of catching up all in one go... :D A piss-up in Europe sounds rather awesome as an alternative though!