Today's Football Scores..

Guest neil ex

Guest neil ex

Inverness Caledonian Thistle 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Celtic 0 - 2 Hearts

Dundee 1 - 0 Kilmarnock

Hibernian 3 - 2 Dundee United

Livingston 1 - 1 Dunfermline

Bloody good result for Aberdeen.. Even better for Hearts.. Late winner for Hibs.. United look set for first division football season 05/06..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stuartmaxwell

judas cunt

he was fucking crap at montrose

all he ever did was stand around like the fat waste of space he was

scored the odd penalty

he used to get slated by us

Guest Scorge Spike
BBC SPORT

Queen of the South 3-1 Partick Thistle

Partick Thistle's First Division survival hopes look grim after defeat by Queen of the South.

David McNiven gave the hosts the lead as he headed home from a Stephen Payne corner on the half hour.

Six minutes later the Dumfries men went two up when Eric Paton ran on to a loose ball to drive home from 20 yards.

Queens went three up after 50 minutes when McNiven shot in his second, while struggling Thistle pulled one back through substitute Stephen McConalogue.

Another fucking disgraceful display this afternoon going down gutlessly without showing any signs of spirit, work ethic, or fighting for the jersey. The gaffer isn't blameless either and I fail to see why he persists with the likes of such non-entities like Leigh Hinds and Steven Brady X(.

With about three exceptions, the players are just a complacent bunch of underperforming shites.

That's one step closer to a season of trips to cesspits like Balmoor and Station Park. Not to mention that buy-it-all-bastards Gretna will be there too. Fuck......

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Livingston 1 - 1 Dunfermline

United look set for first division football season 05/06..

I suppose I'd have settled for a point before kick-off. It was pretty sweet to score immediately after they did, could've nicked it at the end too. Huge game at Dens next week, if we can get the win there then I reckon we'll stay up, especialy considering Livi and United have the Old Firm next week.

I certainly hope United will be in the Firstie next season, it means we won't be! Derbies with Falkirk will certainly stoke the hatred, more than ever considering it's the vile John Hughes, who I quote from his Celtic days below:

"Aye, it used to be that after getting beat I'd go home and kick the dog, but since I got married I go home and kick the wife"

Revolting.