aberdeen-music

The Pope - I believe his time aint long

Guest Zeenat Aman

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, im expecting the news channels to whip out the "breaking news" clipart at any time now for his death.

The problems i see are a bunch of whiney busybodies arguing over who gets to be the next pope. Besides, the vaticans influence is no doubt waning.

Out of interest. Does the pope get paid? If so, by who, and where does the money come from?

Having lived in Italy... And already had folk on the phone upset... Apparently there is strong rumours of his demise there... And I would agree that I don't think there is long to go before that new Breaking News cycle comes along...

The Vatican, and Italians in general do not hold press conferences to assembled press at 11:15pm onwards normally... Something is definitely up... Mind you, I think everyone has seen his demise over the last months... He is not a well man, and hasn't been for a long time, and there is no respite for a man in that position regardless of age or health...

Guest Scorge Spike
That provoked a chuckle. If I didn't have to spread my dirty scene points around sir you would have one.

That's alright, oral sex and/or cash donations are preferrable anyway. ;)