aberdeen-music

Emo/metalcore bands that should just die

kirkt

Anyone got this months metal hammer? I bought it for the DVD which has some decent stuff on like Anthrax, Send More Paramedics, Converge, Beecher, At the Gates...worth getting for that. However the following bands is some of the most worst excuse for music I've heard in quite a while:

The Black Maria

Silverstein (these looked just like Busted...i think it was this band. i remember i hated these anyway)

Hawthorne Heights (this one made me feel sick with lyrics like "so cut my wrists and black my eyes"...i hope someone does cut his wrists and do us all a favour

and Atreyu, My Chemical Romance and Trivium were all pretty shit too. And so it doesn't look I'm aiming at emo...how can anyone listen to Deicide seriously? It's total fuckin wank!

Anyway it's still worth getting cos you do get 31 videos. Or steal it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(From another board, though it made me smile)

"Next up was My Chemical Romance

first of all their singer got PWN3D (ill explain later)

they sucked hard

their singer was cocky as fuck and was prancing around like he owned the place

and after every song he would scream "do you like me now!?!?!?"

now on to teh pwnage

The singer said before the song, "if you hate me i dont want you to point your middle finger at me. I want you to crowd surf up here, jump the barrier, get past the guards, and slug me in the face like a man!"

So then a minute into the song a guy jumps the barrier, gets on the stage, grabs the singer and starts beating the shit out of him. The vocals all of a sudden stopped and everyone was just looking at this all happen until about 10 seconds later the security gaurds came and took the guy away. The singers clothes were all ripped and he was like crying. He started singing for a bit, then just threw the mic as hard as he could at the ground and just walked in circles for a bit during the song.

It was classic. I was laughing so hard. It was worth the ticket price just to see that."

(From another board' date=' though it made me smile)

they sucked hard

now on to teh pwnage

The singer said before the song, "if you hate me i dont want you to point your middle finger at me. I want you to crowd surf up here, jump the barrier, get past the guards, and slug me in the face like a man!"

So then a minute into the song a guy jumps the barrier, gets on the stage, grabs the singer and starts beating the shit out of him. The vocals all of a sudden stopped and everyone was just looking at this all happen until about 10 seconds later the security gaurds came and took the guy away. The singers clothes were all ripped and he was like crying. He started singing for a bit, then just threw the mic as hard as he could at the ground and just walked in circles for a bit during the song.

It was classic. I was laughing so hard. It was worth the ticket price just to see that."[/quote']

If that's true, it's fucking ace.

I've been feeling quite alienated recently, because so many people seem to like My Chemical Romance, but I don't see the attraction (except for the old "I'm so tortured" thing).

It reminds me of when I was the only person in 1994 who hated Oasis, or seemed to be.

(From another board' date=' though it made me smile)

they sucked hard

now on to teh pwnage

It was classic. I was laughing so hard. It was worth the ticket price just to see that."[/quote']

LOL, Wish id seen that so much!!!!!!!! yeah Emo is Shite, BLACK METAL!!!! :rockon:

Guest haigyman
If that's true' date=' it's fucking ace.

I've been feeling quite alienated recently, because so many people seem to like My Chemical Romance, but I don't see the attraction (except for the old "I'm so tortured" thing).

It reminds me of when I was the only person in 1994 who hated Oasis, or seemed to be.[/quote']

my homosexual romance - i can't stand them

Guest haigyman
Just as well then' date=' cos I'm gonna be flyering with you on Friday I believe![/quote']

listen up flyer-n00b, it's not up to YOU to decide what's acceptable

Guest haigyman
:D

I only mean I wouldn't want to be insulting the tastes of people I'm going to be working with before I've even started' date=' ken fit ah mean min?[/quote']

very well then, i'll let it fly this time