aberdeen-music

Stranded

slippy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Stranded have come off very poorly from this... and ab-music has gained alot of good publicity. Shame when things backfire ain't it?

(I think)

What's 5% of 830? ;)

There was a bit which was cut from the show where the judge basically said that even if she'd have won she'd have only got 5% of the money asked for as it was her versus me, not the band. There was also a break down of costs etc in the filming that wasnt shown which included me stating that no band gets 6 Lemon Tree headlining slot in a year - which they expected to get, and they claimed they had spent 85 for a press release that they had to put outto counteract the comments made by me, trying to counteract comments made by me, will be nothing compared to how much it'll cost to counteract this pr disaster for them.

Though (allegedly) (I think) I have heard that the band are saying that they didnt actually know she was going on to do the show, not sure if thats true but if it is then the only thing they can do after this is get a new manager. Then again the band could be just saying that to distance themselves from what has become a mess for them. Still not sure whats real or not though, as the band are obviously subscribed to this board, as is Suzanne it would be nice to hear their comments on where they go from here.

Cheers

Stuart

Guest Zeenat Aman
My best friend taped it for me... :D

Wasn't there something said about aberdeen-music about pictured of "women with breasts" or something...?

Where did that come from?

Tits.

Perhaps she meant one of these two?

1831WRZX-FM_22832_29.jpg

215910.jpg

Perhaps she meant one of these two?

1831WRZX-FM_22832_29.jpg

215910.jpg

Mmmmmmmmittens.

As always, Phil... I admire your fine taste in ladies... and bottoms... and breasts.

I can't stop looking at the mittens. *eyes glaze over*