aberdeen-music

<Moshulu> My final chill-out room!

nullmouse

Guest stuartmaxwell

I would like to throw the ugly djs name into the hat

you may remember us from some audio dropouts nights

we play a wide variety of stuff, with lots of new and exciting underground acts to entice those who prefer music with a bit moe depth

please ross

please

This Friday (the 1st of April) I'll be doing my last Chill-Out room at Moshulu for Bond*age! It's all purely amicable' date=' I just think it's about time I moved on - Like the Littlest Hobo, except I've not actually solved anyone's problems.

[/quote']

The fact that the almighty Elizium is returning doesn't have antyhing to do with this at all, does it..?

I assume you WILL be DJ'ing Elizium? ?(

The fact that the almighty Elizium is returning doesn't have antyhing to do with this at all' date=' does it..?

[/quote']

I'd been talking to Ross about stopping doing the Chill Out room since around Christmas, so I'd set my final date a while before I knew we'd have Elizium back. So, short answer - No, not at all :)

But yeah, Elizium is returning!

I would like to throw the ugly djs name into the hat

you may remember us from some audio dropouts nights

we play a wide variety of stuff' date=' with lots of new and exciting underground acts to entice those who prefer music with a bit moe depth

please ross

please[/quote']

they'll also drink the bar dry and end up owing you money by the end of the night :p

Roger Kimmett?

He tried to tell us the other day that we weren't allowed to put posters up in the Moorings without your permission and that he knew you personally and he would get you to give us permission.

I considered thumping him for being that bloody stupid, but decided against it on the grounds that there'll be enough blood in the place this friday :p