aberdeen-music

Today We Fight! MP3

New Disorder

I'm on dial-up, you fucks! MP3 it fer download!

On the basis of the 5 second broken snippets I can get, it sounds pretty ace - rougher than I was expecting, kinda cool. Dig it.

Edit: Heard the whole track - sounds like Hope Con covering Comeback Kid. Good stuff. More of the same please.....

Guest Zeenat Aman

If I were to make a song to show what I think cliche hardcore music is, this is what it would sound like, complete with the about to lose my voice at any second vocal.

EDIT: Thanks Medichi "you are rubbish"

:p

Guest stuartmaxwell
If I were to make a song to show what I think cliche hardcore music is' date=' this is what it would sound like, complete with the about to lose my voice at any second vocal.[/quote']

i would have to disagree

this stuff reminds me the earlier days

Guest Tam o' Shantie

sorry dudes but i'm not impressed. it's been done too many times before. i appreciate that you guys aren't emo though, and i'm interested to hear a remix

The demo was quite poor quality though' date=' which is a shame, so I'll reserve my judgement for when I see you guys live.[/quote']

When the demo is finished I'll put the whole, remixed and mastered affair online. This is a very rough and highly compressed version of one of the tracks just to give you an idea of what's going on (and to get Medichi off my back).

I'll post a full list of live dates in the very near future. Thanks for your comments.

We're still trapped in a fight to the death with technology but there is a rough demo version of the song 'Chemical' available here.

Thank you.

borrrrrrrrrrring, and the singer is crap even by the low standards of this genre. Listening to this makes me picture a downsyndrome kid bashing his head off a wall repeatedly. The breakdown around 2:50 seems out of time or something aswell.