aberdeen-music

dancing guy moshulu

Guest haigyman

Guest haigyman

hey...has anyone seen the dancing guy in moshulu on a wednesday? he usually wears white and he looks like he's concentrating REALLY hard...like if you went near him he'd beat the shit out of you. he had a bandana on the other night.

Not the same guy who dances at the moorings on friday and saturdays? Never seen him wearing a bandana' date=' but hes ALWAYS there marching around the by the stage at the moorings. Who the hell is that guy?[/quote']

Isn't his name Doods or something? He brought in 'American Idiot' one week but I didn't play anything off of it and felt mildly bad. I just used to refer to him as 'naked guy'.

Isn't his name Doods or something? He brought in 'American Idiot' one week but I didn't play anything off of it and felt mildly bad. I just used to refer to him as 'naked guy'.

His name is Doodles. He's the singer from Garden of Eden. He works in the fish. Sometimes he dances with a small stool on his head. Err a bar stool although it isn't beyond his imagination to use any available prop.

he's very 'jumpy' and energetic. and he's always willing to dance' date=' even if noone else will, so he's probably DJ Ross' favourite person...

but the real star is the guy with long hair who really LOOOOOVES those poles. that's raw talent, right there. if he'd been born a woman he could've made a fortune.[/quote']

yep those poles call to me..... usually aah help fat bird trying to kill me :help:

ooh and if anyone would like to PAY me to do what i do all the better :)

• 2 weeks later...
i think the best guy is the one on wednesdays with long hair who dances to everything in the same way-a semi mosh' date=' semi arms flailing kind of thing. seeing him dance that way to 'do you love me now that i can dance' was the best thing ever![/quote']

He's ace, especially when he wear the light up "fuck you" t shirt!

• 3 weeks later...