aberdeen-music

Worst School Shooting in US since Columbine

"The 17-year-old student who shot his way through his family and a tribal school in northwest Minnesota Monday (March 21), leaving 10 people dead, including himself, was described by a fellow student as a quiet boy who was into goth culture, listened to heavy metal music, wore "a big old black trench coat" and "talked about death all the time."

The Minneapolis Star Tribune named the suspect as Jeff Weise, a student or former student at the local high school on the Red Lake Indian reservation in remote northern Minnesota. Pat Mills, director of Red Lake's public safety department, said officers were not looking for any other suspects.

It was the worst school shooting in the U.S. since 15 people died in the Columbine massacre in 1999."

from Guardian.co.uk.

Guest valley69
Odds 2:1 that there town will get a good old 'From My Cold Dead Hands' speech in the next few days.......oh Mr Heston you are my favourate person of all time......

americans and their guns..will they ever learn?

Guest neil ex

He was a Neo-Nazi, obsessed with Hitler, apparently.. So I think MM is probably safe on this one, though I hear the boy did wear a lot of black clothing..

Guest Ancient Mariner
He was a Neo-Nazi' date=' obsessed with Hitler, apparently.. So I think MM is probably safe on this one, though I hear the boy did wear a lot of black clothing..[/quote']

that's what the media and the authorities always say in cases like this, because they can't handle the fact that a normal kid could do it

Guest neil ex
that's what the media and the authorities always say in cases like this' date=' because they can't handle the fact that a normal kid could do it[/quote']

Well it doesn't seem like a very 'normal' thing to do, does it?

truely awful...i expect that mr manson and co will be the subject of much debate in Western politics once more.

Well said fucking do gooders they seem to blame everyone but themselves.

Personally i blame the media, so many murders shown and on fucking prime time aswell

The american public has always looked for the sensational side of life. No wonder they want to kill each other.

Well said fucking do gooders they seem to blame everyone but themselves.

Personally i blame the media' date=' so many murders shown and on fucking prime time aswell

The american public has always looked for the sensational side of life. No wonder they want to kill each other.[/quote']

I blame the fact that Amerikan children have easy access to guns.