aberdeen-music

The Office USA

unlike ricky gervais?!

But Ricky Gervais is actually funny, that guy is just an American pratt trying to be funny with humour that isn't funny at all.

Ricky Gervais' humour is something completely different, it's very fresh, very serious and fucking hilarious!

Have you seen either of his stand up DVDs? (Politics & Animals) - they are awesome.

Agreed, the Office is far superior to any of the other new wave of British sitcoms. The American version looks alright. Going by the clip it looks far more suited to and American audience though. I'd probably enjoy it more if I'd never seen the original Office. The Office is a bit left-field for mainstream American comedy, other than a few shows e.g Curb Your Enthusiasm, American's seem to enjoy far more direct, 'gag' based comedy.

Guest Logan

Never been into the Office myself. Ricky Gervais is increddibly funny tho.

But this American version I couldn't help but laugh as the 'boss' is played by my hero! The guy from Bruce Almighty and Anchorman. Anything he does just makes me howl with laughter. I blame his face. He has a funny face.