aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

Newest batch of CD's I have recently purchased (some new releases and others part of my ongoing vinyl replacement project):

Disturbed - Asylum

Black Label Society - Order Of The Black

Bonded By Blood - Exiled To Earth

Tarja - What Lies Beneath

Revamp - Revamp

Black Spiders - No Goats In The Omen

Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy

Suffocation - Suffocation

Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier

Alice Cooper - Constrictor

Dio - Sacred Heart

Thunderstone - Dirt Metal

Die So Fluid - The World Is Too Big For One Lifetime

landings by richard skelton is so so good. very sad, though. apparently he really threw himself into his work after his wife passed away. anyway, great record. i could listen to green withins brook on repeat for pretty much ever. type have been doing great lately. did you (free tibet/ross) hear the black to comm record? very good indeed! not sure about the new on (chauveau, hess, fennesz) record though. maybe i need to digest it a bit more. i'll throw my hat in the ring and say that carve out the face of my god by infinite body is easily one of my favourite releases of the year. definitely check it out if you can.

landings by richard skelton is so so good. very sad, though. apparently he really threw himself into his work after his wife passed away. anyway, great record. i could listen to green withins brook on repeat for pretty much ever. type have been doing great lately. did you (free tibet/ross) hear the black to comm record? very good indeed! not sure about the new on (chauveau, hess, fennesz) record though. maybe i need to digest it a bit more. i'll throw my hat in the ring and say that carve out the face of my god by infinite body is easily one of my favourite releases of the year. definitely check it out if you can.

It's really great. Gutted I didn't pick up the vinyl copy One-Up had in when it came out.

I have a lot of love for Type. That Black to Comm record (Alphabet 1968 the one you're talking about, aye?) is amazing, as are those Thomas Koner reissues. The final Yellow Swans LP is super too. I don't have that new On record yet. The only one I have is "Your Naked Ghost Comes Back At Night" which I really like. Wads of sub-bass going on.

I'll check out that Infinite Body record. :)