aberdeen-music

I Think Spike Pile Driver are EMO!!!!!

Alkaline

Guest Jake Wifebeater
The humour is novelty' date=' the music is a mixture, shit? well thats your opinion, your entitled to it.[/quote']

No he isn't, he thinks it's funny to mock disabled people.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i almost feel sorry for you' date=' but my overiding emotion is actually pity.almost the same, but not quite.bit like spike piledriver and decent grind actually.[/quote']

:sleeping: ......... You certainly try hard at all times for a reaction, perhaps we both feel sorry for each other now?

Merciful fucking Christ' date=' where the hell do I start with this mince? Time to examine the motives for making such a thread:

1. Alkaline fancies himself as a bit of a wind-up merchant and is attempting to goad. In which case, nice try son, but you'll have to do better than that.

2. Alkaline is pulling the old "accuse those of that which they despise", which is the most amateurish of kid-on psychology straight from the Ladybird Book Of Psychology. Needless to say, quite spectacularly inaccurate.

3. Alkaline is being serious here (and I fucking hope not). By his poxy definition, this would make every single band ever an e** band. I do not relish the idea and find the prospect absolutely revolting. Even one e** band is one too many and its destruction should be tirelessly campaigned for.

4. Alkaline had fuck all better to do at the time and was bored. The smart money's on this one.

So, ol' bean, the answer to your question is an emphatic no.[/quote']

HaHaHaHaHa :D

1.No

2.I actually have the Ladybird Book Of Psychology it sits right next to the copy of 'EMO by numbers....' that you lent me :rockon:

3. True story almost all music contains elements of emotion, just the way i like it....

4. Yet again, True Story :D

Disclaimer: All this is meant in fun. Cheer up EMO kid :up:

3. True story almost all music contains elements of emotion' date=' just the way i like it....

[/quote']

Idiot. Dictionary.com defines emo as...

Emo: Total bullshit attempt at musical creativity performed by dickheads who got bored of slicing their wrists and writing poems while crying about some slut who doesn't fancy them back. Also known as: shite, worthless and a skid mark on the underpants of music.

Not...

Emo: All music in the world ever because music is can be emotional.

Idiot. Dictionary.com defines emo as...

Emo: Total bullshit attempt at musical creativity performed by dickheads who got bored of slicing their wrists and writing poems while crying about some slut who doesn't fancy them back. Also known as: shite' date=' worthless and a skid mark on the underpants of music.

[/quote']

No it doesn't. Dictionary.com doesn't even have emo in it's database except in acronym-finder. But of course we are looking for emo as an abbreviation rather than an acronym.

However I did stumble across Doc Murray in another online dictionary website:

doc.murray

1. noun: a person of subnormal intelligence. [syn: idiot, imbecile, cretin, moron, half-wit]

2. noun: a contemptible person considered to be ignorant, foolish and/or socially inept.

3. noun: excretory opening at the end of the alimentary canal. [syn: anus, arse, arsehole]

I'd like you to point me to the site where you saw that definition. And I don't mean one that you knock up in the next 10 minutes. Further' date=' why would there be two words separated by a full stop?

I can do that too though...

[/quote']

yeah, you can - but as you've just demonstrated, not very well.

now run along you little girl before I post more pictures of you that your daddy gave me as a thank you present.

scary.jpg

No it doesn't. Dictionary.com doesn't even have emo in it's database except in acronym-finder. But of course we are looking for emo as an abbreviation rather than an acronym.

However I did stumble across Doc Murray in another online dictionary website:

doc.murray

1. noun: a person of subnormal intelligence. [syn: idiot' date= imbecile, cretin, moron, half-wit]

2. noun: a contemptible person considered to be ignorant, foolish and/or socially inept.

3. noun: excretory opening at the end of the alimentary canal. [syn: anus, arse, arsehole]

Dan is back on form :D