aberdeen-music

I Think Spike Pile Driver are EMO!!!!!

Alkaline

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorge Spike
are these unconfirmed reports circulating the music biz that SDP have kidnapped gareth gates to use for their own fiendish experiments true?

Yes! Revamped set list.........

1. Alcococoholololocaust

2. Eeeeeeemo is fucking reeeeee-eee--eevoltiiiiing.

3. Spot the T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-urkey.

4. Stab the fuckckckckcing b-b-b-b-b-boyb-b-b-b-b-b-and.

5. Niche Part th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-three.

Guest Scorge Spike
Yes! Revamped set list.........

1. Alcococoholololocaust

2. Eeeeeeemo is fucking reeeeee-eee--eevoltiiiiing.

3. Spot the T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-urkey.

4. Stab the fuckckckckcing b-b-b-b-b-boyb-b-b-b-b-b-and.

5. Niche Part th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-three.

that Scorge cracks me up. What a sense of humour.

This man knows the truth. Zeig heil!

Guest Scorge Spike
HaHa.

Yeah' date=' when you guys playing next so i can turn up and sample your musical girth?

:D[/quote']

16th of April at The Moorings Bar. At the moment it's two music bands, and us.

Come along, I may even shout you a pint......

16th of April at The Moorings Bar. At the moment it's two music bands' date=' and us.

Come along, I may even shout you a pint......[/quote']

I will indeed, i saw the tail end of your set once. so about 15 songs worth, but i gather you've got some new stuff on the go? And a slightly bigger band.

Guest Scorge Spike
I will indeed' date=' i saw the tail end of your set once. so about 15 songs worth, but i gather you've got some new stuff on the go? And a slightly bigger band.[/quote']

Yes. Normally this is the point where most people would whore out the band website and familiarise themselves with the latest goings-on in the band, perhaps even buy a record or two. Alas, we can't be bothered.

Just come and watch, it's the best way. Just ask Gilly (quoted):

I found Spike Pile Driver to be very funny and highly entertaining.

Not forgetting the flattering comments of Amy....

I went with an open mind about SPD but if I said I was impressed I be telling fibs.

(I'd blow the drummer' date=' though :love:)[/quote']

And of course, the voice of authority himself, Ewan Cameron!

Thought Terror' date=' Gilman and MY were ace.

Spike on the other hand BLEW ME AWAY, I AM ENRAGED WITH JEALOUSY!!![/quote']

:D

Guest Scorge Spike
If Ab-music would let me give you more scene points Scourge I would.

Probably a good thing, don't want my ego to grow too large. I'll be masturbating in front of the mirror next. :D

I was thinking that Spike always seem to have such an aversion to emo' date=' but by all qualifications of the word, they play it........

thats all.

Too hard to follow from down there?

*looks two feet down from 6'4 frame onto top of haigy's head*

:D[/quote']

I'm with you on this one - us tall guys need to stick together

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't agression an emotion thus with SPD playing agressive music surely that means they are EMO (emotional)!!!

Discuss?

:D

Merciful fucking Christ, where the hell do I start with this mince? Time to examine the motives for making such a thread:

1. Alkaline fancies himself as a bit of a wind-up merchant and is attempting to goad. In which case, nice try son, but you'll have to do better than that.

2. Alkaline is pulling the old "accuse those of that which they despise", which is the most amateurish of kid-on psychology straight from the Ladybird Book Of Psychology. Needless to say, quite spectacularly inaccurate.

3. Alkaline is being serious here (and I fucking hope not). By his poxy definition, this would make every single band ever an e** band. I do not relish the idea and find the prospect absolutely revolting. Even one e** band is one too many and its destruction should be tirelessly campaigned for.

4. Alkaline had fuck all better to do at the time and was bored. The smart money's on this one.

So, ol' bean, the answer to your question is an emphatic no.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

It was a serious question though and one i've been wondering about for a while.

It's quite sweet of you to devote so much of your thoughts to us.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
There's nothing to discuss' date=' other than the fact you're an attention seeking tosspot.

Now fuck off and write a song about your livejournal, you bleeding rectal cavity.[/quote']

Scorge, that made me laugh so much it almost brought on a brain embolism.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I always thought SPD were a novelty band who didn't take themselves seriously.

But then I quickly discovered they were for real' date=' but however, still shit.[/quote']

As you're never slow to tell us, you little gobshite. Normally I would say you're entitled to your opinion, but when you choose to poke fun at disabled people it relinquishes that right so you're not entitled to your opinion. Couple this with the fact that you pretend to run an imaginary record label and it becomes crystal clear that I have the moral high-ground here, son.