aberdeen-music

Jack Daniels is shit

Guest Tam o' Shantie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on! look at his avatar' date=' he clearly isn't old enough to drink, he therefore has to do so under cover of darkness, and gets older boys to buy him the booze, boys who rip the little fella off, hence his warped beliefs on drink prices..[/quote']

im 18 so yes i can drink and i dont go out anymore because its too expensive. im meaning buying drink for at home for parties which is what i do more oftenn to save money

I was gonna say that!!! NO BLOODY E!!!!!!

And why anyone would want to ruin whisky by mixing it is beyond me. Particularly American whisky. Drink some Glenfiddich or Old Puteney.

Im quite happy for people to spell it with an 'e' as long as they are describing product thats not produced in Scotland....Jack Daniels Whiskey...thats what its called!

Some of us are complete pussies though. It would take too much effort to get used to the taste of proper whisky unmixed. Or maybe I just puked after drinking Glenfiddich straight once and that's put me off. Who knows?

JDB drinks J&B with coke. If it's good enough for him' date=' it's good enough for me ;)[/quote']

I love my single malts but dont have a problem with people puting mixers in a blend, Grouse and whatever coke/lemonade/irn-bru etc etc is great if you want a longer drink or your palet isnt mature enough to appreciate a nice Malt straight.

I also like JD (or any borboune for that matter) with a tiny dash of lemonade or coke...

Rob Karloff hasn't posted yet. Weird.

Do people really order JD to look 'cool'? I find it hard to believe...

Well, I find Jaegermeister tastes like cough medicine. It's ok tho. If you like it, drink it. If you don't, find another fucking drink. Where's the problem? I love the stuff, just like I love tequila, morgans and many others. It's all alcohol in the bloodstream in the end, eh??

Im quite happy for people to spell it with an 'e' as long as they are describing product thats not produced in Scotland....Jack Daniels Whiskey...thats what its called!

That's fair enough as long as they don't talk about Scottish whisky or whisky in general using an "e".

Guest Tam o' Shantie
i drink jd because i enjoy it...theres not much alcoholic drink i enjoy although admittly lately i have been enjoying vodka+red bull alot but thats only because its a helluva lot cheaper than jack+coke...but this thread was just started with the sole intention of starting an argument...so sad...

shut the fuck up

Guest Tam o' Shantie
JD straight or on the rocks tastes good' date=' but it is over-rated, and Jim Beam is better.

Stop spelling whisky like a cunt.

What is Appleton? It's sounds poofy and English.[/quote']

poofy and english? you jack daniels drinking faggot. appletons is fucking rum from the mean streets of kingston. and for geographically challenged twats like you that's kingston, jamaica - not kingston surrey. and is something being english a bad thing? you fucking sean connery wannabe dickhead

poofy and english? you jack daniels drinking faggot. appletons is fucking rum from the mean streets of kingston. and for geographically challenged twats like you that's kingston' date=' jamaica - not kingston surrey. and is something being english a bad thing? you fucking sean connery wannabe dickhead[/quote']

Part of me's English.... My arsehole...

[Racist]

Guest Tam o' Shantie

lolz it's so funny - i come from north aberdeen but the people from south aberdeen are right wankers! i didn't notice before but people actually change when they are from different invisible, imaginar borders

Guest Ancient Mariner
poofy and english? you jack daniels drinking faggot. appletons is fucking rum from the mean streets of kingston. and for geographically challenged twats like you that's kingston' date=' jamaica - not kingston surrey. and is something being english a bad thing? you fucking sean connery wannabe dickhead[/quote']

I'll just draw attention to your name and avatar..............that should do it.

Don't worry, I hate people from between Perth and Dumfries more than I hate people from between Gretna and Land's End. It may be an abstract prejudice, since I don't meet these people everyday, but since when was one's perception of the world logical?

lolz it's so funny - i come from north aberdeen but the people from south aberdeen are right wankers! i didn't notice before but people actually change when they are from different invisible' date=' imaginar borders[/quote']

I come from Garthdee (south) and i'm a really nice sweet guy..... :D