aberdeen-music

Am I getting cynical?

Hog

Ellen McArthur or whatever her name is, she travels fast on a boat, I dont give a shit

The local video shop has a tanning salon and the lady behind the counter doesnt look like an expert in skin cancer as she lets red heads with freckles on to get a tan

Why do I have to stand in an 8 minute queue at Tescos at 9.52pm and I cant buy my red wine by the time I get served because their is 1 person at the till for the whole fucking store.

Sorry, just todays observations

Why do I have to stand in an 8 minute queue at Tescos at 9.52pm and I cant buy my red wine by the time I get served because their is 1 person at the till for the whole fucking store.

Because there are far too many jobsworths in the world.

I regularly sold people bottles of vodka etc before half past 12 on a sunday. Saying you can't buy wine after 10pm in some places is a ridiculous law and is just asking to be broken.

why do safeway put all their new staff on checkouts at the same time, only open about checkouts, all with their little "staff in training" signs..when the shop is packed, and i have to stand in a queue of 8 other people with full trollies?!?..surely, if even i realise that putting on their "experienced" staff at the same time as they traint the newbies would be the most effective plan, they should have done? (i'm not having a go at newbies, i get trainings hard etc..it's just why use them as the only staff?!).

Also, why do ned guys in cars feel the need to "rev their engines" whenever a girl walks past? it bugs the hell out of me, i don't understand the point it only makes me angry.

And why am i the only person that finds studying during the day in a pub the most effective way to study? if you drink only soft drinks during the day..and go alone..there aren't any distractions, it's brilliant.

why?why?why?

*stops ranting, but not for long* :swearing:

Why dont tv remotes have the same lifespan as the tv?

Why do 'some' women dress in the most sexy revealing clothing and then scowl at you when they catch you checking them out?

Why do car manufaturers make it almost impossible to find the bonnet release catch?

Why is it if you let a door close on someone they moan but if you hold it open for them politely they walk straight through like you were a fuckin doorman?

Why is it that every time I have ever really needed my mobile phone there has been no signal?

How come in a good old fashioned chip shop they ask if you require salt and vinegar but in burger outlets you get the pink goop and limp alien vegitation whether you want it or not?

Since I am in a slightly cynical mood.

I read that one of the members from Girls Aloud was chatting to class members in a primary school and asked a 7 year old girl "thats art your doing issnit" and the girl replied "why dont you speak properly"

Quality!!!!

Guest Scorge Spike
why do safeway put all their new staff on checkouts at the same time' date=' only open about checkouts, all with their little "staff in training" signs..when the shop is packed, and i have to stand in a queue of 8 other people with full trollies?!?..surely, if even i realise that putting on their "experienced" staff at the same time as they traint the newbies would be the most effective plan, they should have done? (i'm not having a go at newbies, i get trainings hard etc..it's just why use them as the only staff?!).[/quote']

Also on the topic of Safeway, why do people go to the nine item checkouts when they clearly have more than nine items?

Bastards. If their faces caught fire, I'd piss on their feet.

Also on the topic of Safeway' date=' why do people go to the nine item checkouts when they clearly have more than nine items?

Bastards. If their faces caught fire, I'd piss on their feet.[/quote']

If I ever catch any motherfuckers doing that I tell them off. One woman once argued with me that she had nine items when she clearly had eleven. Three tins of soup are THREE seperate items not one you utter moron.

Guest Scorge Spike
If I ever catch any motherfuckers doing that I tell them off. One woman once argued with me that she had nine items when she clearly had eleven. Three tins of soup are THREE seperate items not one you utter moron.

Good on you. I usually just grit my teeth, but I may resort to violence soon.

That's why I shop at ASDA, because the sign says "Around 11 items". Plus, I'm lazy, impatient, hate food shopping and supermarkets, and no-one ever argues with me.

Good on you. I usually just grit my teeth' date=' but I may resort to violence soon.[/quote']

The best is when people with trolley's full of stuff go up and the cashiers never want to tell them off. I'm just like "DUH!!!"

The best is at Asda where it's common knowledge amongst OAP's that if you take your trolley load of goods up to the basket only checkout, not only will they instantly dismiss your ignorance as "sweet old aged oafishness" but they'll get someone to come and help you will your stuff because you've blatently got far too much stuff to fit on the little "basket only" counter.

Guest Scorge Spike
The best is when people with trolley's full of stuff go up and the cashiers never want to tell them off. I'm just like "DUH!!!"

The best is at Asda where it's common knowledge amongst OAP's that if you take your trolley load of goods up to the basket only checkout' date=' not only will they instantly dismiss your ignorance as "sweet old aged oafishness" but they'll get someone to come and help you will your stuff because you've blatently got far too much stuff to fit on the little "basket only" counter.[/quote']

Fucking ankle biters. It takes me almost as long to get out of M&S at lunchtime than it takes most commuters to get out of rush hour traffic.

'You may not have anything left to do with your existence other than get in my fucking road, but I've got to be back at work in ten minutes whilst you squander your pension on shite, you repugnant stench of piss'. Etc......

Fucking ankle biters. It takes me almost as long to get out of M&S at lunchtime than it takes most commuters to get out of rush hour traffic.

'You may not have anything left to do with your existence other than get in my fucking road' date=' but I've got to be back at work in ten minutes whilst you squander your pension on shite, you repugnant stench of piss'. Etc......[/quote']

Quality post

and on the subject of safeway, why in the union street branch do idiots always queue in one giant line like fucking moronic sheep hedging their bets for all the tills then look incredibly pissed off when i waltz up to a till of my choice and stand directly behind the person currently being served thus ensuring i'm served before the 40 fools queing round the store? why can't they fucking read the signs saying "queue at each individual till"? why?