aberdeen-music

Am I getting cynical?

Hog

Ellen McArthur or whatever her name is' date=' she travels fast on a boat, I dont give a shit

[/quote']

I agree. And when she got to port she says something like, 'I can't wait to meet my friends'... What fucking friends? You sail alone for christ's sake.

I could have been a world class sailor for all I know but if you come from a council estate there isn't much hope of B & Q sponsoring you by giving you an expensive boat.

..... and why has she still got stabilisers on it anyway?

and on the subject of safeway' date=' why in the union street branch do idiots always queue in one giant line like fucking moronic sheep hedging their bets for all the tills then look incredibly pissed off when i waltz up to a till of my choice and stand directly behind the person currently being served thus ensuring i'm served before the 40 fools queing round the store? why can't they fucking read the signs saying "queue at each individual till"? why?[/quote']

Shhhhh, that's our secret. It really pisses people off when I do that too.

Which is why (like this afternoon) I sacrifice food in order to avoid queuing in the stupidest system this side of Somerfield on George Street.

so don't queue! march up to the till of your choice. it's not your fault they're idiots.

incidentally somerfield have bought that safeway so no hope of it getting any better.

I agree. And when she got to port she says something like' date=' 'I can't wait to meet my friends'... What fucking friends? You sail alone for christ's sake.

I could have been a world class sailor for all I know but if you come from a council estate there isn't much hope of B & Q sponsoring you by giving you an expensive boat.

..... and why has she still got stabilisers on it anyway?[/quote']

Could be to get her boat steady because its engine makes the boat heavier ;)