aberdeen-music

Okay, a little help..

Guest crime-is-for-dorks

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't get us mixed up with gone 2 far. Are we not playing this? I didn't know that.

If its true' date=' bollocks. Bollocks bollocks bollocks.[/quote']

Well I was told from a reliable resource that you were playing then got told that you guys weren't because of something to do with you guys playing on friday after or something like that.

Guest Cowboy Dan
In that case shut the fuck up if you've nothing sensble to say. Have you actually seen us or are you just "funny?"

Yeah, I saw you play, you were shit, but i'm funny as well.

I love you

Guest stuartmaxwell

:laughing:

i love that my downfall band, they take themselves so seriously. they get angry when people slag them off too, makes me laugh lots

i think it would be rather funny to see them live

Guest Cowboy Dan

Well he wouldn't be wasting his money because he'd be getting a laugh. I imagine he'd be more wasting his money if he went to see you to actually listen to your music though.

What is it that makes us and Gone 2 Far so hard to distinguish between? Even our fucking friends don't actually know who's who! We are both from Westhill and are friends. We share a member with them. We play a completely different style of music to them. We have a different name to them. We are not them. Please take note, it's becoming irritating.

Guest Cowboy Dan

Once again Bob...

joke

n.

1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.

2. A mischievous trick; a prank.

3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.

4. Informal.

a) Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.

b) An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.