aberdeen-music

Desperate Housewives

PrincessHolly

I heard that PJ Johnston was going to dispense top secret info about this show using his 'sax of power' at the tunnels on friday night' date=' from 8pm onwards...[/quote']

I know who you are after last night and I've realised that you're a gig promoter without ANY shame! :p

A damn fine performer though. I shall introduce myself next time.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i totaly forgot to tape it grrr i saw the last ten mins and thr whole series makes sense now,

so im glad it seems like i didnt miss much. but its a bit weird if they are doing another series as the whole point of this one was trying to find out what mary-elis did (well along with randomness stories mixed in)

oh GOOD. if not' date=' that would have been the worst ending EVER

i'm still confused about the whole paul and mike's sister thing... but i guess we'll find out next series?[/quote']

POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT DON'T LOOK DOWN

Who's Mikes sister? eh.

I may have this all wrong, but was Mike not Deirdra's boyfriend and was going after Paul who he thought killed her, in some sort of revenge mission.

Paul revealed that Zack was Deirdra's son. Mike therefore thinks Zack is his son. Zack is about to kill his real father. The end.

Or am I waaay offline?

Who would have imagined some black people in such a white bred part of america!?

They are obviously drug dealers or something....

naaa

they have a gimp, and the son is really her lover

and i dont know why but i just think bree's hubby isnt dead

it was just a ploy to see if she was trying to kill him or not :S

Who's Mikes sister? eh.

I may have this all wrong' date=' but was Mike not Deirdra's boyfriend and was going after Paul who he thought killed her, in some sort of revenge mission.

Paul revealed that Zack was Deirdra's son. Mike therefore thinks Zack is his son. Zack is about to kill his real father. The end.

Or am I waaay offline?[/quote']

duh...just give it away for the people who haven't seen it yet.

duh...just give it away for the people who haven't seen it yet.

It has been broadcast worldwide. It's not like I'm giving away national secrets. Maybe you shouldn't have told everyone about the black people as well, by that reckoning?

Seeing as everyone who has contributed to this thread since last night has actually seen it, what difference does it make?

Am I allowed to comment on the news today, or will that spoil it for the people who are at work?

Who's Mikes sister? eh.

I may have this all wrong' date=' but was Mike not Deirdra's boyfriend and was going after Paul who he thought killed her, in some sort of revenge mission.

Or am I waaay offline?[/quote']

you don't know it's his kid though

Desperate Housewives is a fantastic series overall in my opinion; also had a superb finale. Answered all the major questions plus left on a cliffhanger. I've seen other series such as Smallville and Lost - however both of them had dud episodes whereas I think Desperate Housewives has always been consistently entertaining.

Cannot wait for the new series, roll on September/October...