aberdeen-music

*another* final gig!!!!

Dizzy Storm

deadloss will even have their 'proper' line-up! apparently.

this thread makes me sad. i realised tonight what i'll miss most about drakes: turning up at work and seeing a bunch of bands i've never heard of turn in really enjoyable sets of music i'd never listen to. tonight we had the always fabulous downroads, an instrumental quartet who sounded like urge overkill, and a rock'n'roll semi-acoustic trio called the masonics who played wearing tasseled aprons and their with their left trouser legs rolled up to the knee. :)

Super gig. Muchly enjoyed playing with Deadloss yet again. Always a pleasure. Honoured to have played last band gig at Drakes. Oh yes.

Too much Cider in system = drunk Rachie, however pukage in Moshulu toilets took care of that.

I'm so ashamed.

I need to go sleep now.

Tits.

I'll miss drakes.

*cries*

Last night was such a sad evening for myself and Sludge, after being in the venue for about an hour I was too sad to smile, just sat in a corner thinking and talking about all the top memories weve taken from the venue. Left after Deadloss Superstar because they put on a shit-hot show and, to me anyway, are the embodiment of drakes. Perfect way to see out such a wonderful venue. Itll be interesting to see where the new talent is going to be showcased in the next few years. Again, all the best to everyone involved with the venue and thanks for the last few years, it's been ace!