aberdeen-music

WWE Raw Aberdeen

well i have it all planned out in my head...sneak into the bus..hide under christian's chair..then sex him jolly!!! Then i'll just have to move on to Randy too! man i so cant wait..last time we went we were so so close and it was ace!

so pissed that Lita's out though...seems like i'll never get to see my girl!!

the only person i'll be pissed about not seein from smackdown's show is taker...cuz thats like ULTIMATE!

NO HBK!!!!?!!????

WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope he'll be there otherwise itll be shite....But i think his name would be at the top of that list if he was gonna be.... :down:

Anyone got more info?

Shawn Michaels will be on the tour along with Shelton and Rhyno who have been left out of the list.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know if there's going to be an Internet PreSale?

first time they were here tickets went online at Midnight online instead of the stated time. I want the best seats or I'm not going. I've decided.

Even if it is Triple H in my home town.

Event Notes: Don't miss the RAW Superstars seek their WrestleMania Revenge!

Event Card: 5 Main Events, 3 Title Matches

Feature Tag Team Attraction

Batista & Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H & Ric Flair

Special Attraction

Randy Orton vs. Edge

Intercontinental Championship Match

Shelton Benjamin vs. Gene Snitsky

World Tag Team Championship Match

William Regal & Tajiri vs. La Resistance

Special Hardcore Match

Kane vs. Muhammad Hassan with Khosrow Daivari

Submission Match

Chris Benoit vs. Tyson Tomko

Val Venis vs. Christian

Women's Championship Triple Threat Match

Victoria vs. Molly vs. Trish Stratus

Chris Jericho vs. "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters

Also Appearing: Christy Hemme and Jonathan Coachman

well anyone else think the internet bookers are FUCKERS!?!?!It took us half anhour just to get through..tut tut.But me and the missus got our row A tickets so we're happy bunnies.

Matches have changed again though.

WWE RAW Presents WRESTLEMANIA REVENGE

FEATURE TAG ATTRACTION Batista & Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H & Ric Flair

SPECIAL ATTRACTION Randy Orton vs. Edge

HARDCORE MATCH Kane vs. Gene Snitsky

SUBMISSION MATCH Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho

Shelton Benjamin vs. Muhammad Hassan w/Khosrow Daivari

3 TEAM ELIMINATION WORLD TAG TITLE William Regal & Tajiri vs. La Resitance vs. Christian & Tyson Tomko

WOMENS TITLE MATCH Victoria vs. Trish Stratus

Hurricane vs. Chris 'The Masterpiece' Masters

Red Hot Diva Christy Hemme will also appear.

looks like a good submission match though!

There's no fucking way you got row a tickets after half and hour!!! Damn Damn Damn. I was on there for 40 minutes and could only salvage row B ones on block S2... i'm e-mailing a complaint to the site as the speed of the service was absolute pish. Stll' date=' line-up looks fuuuuucking ace! I'll even get to see my wife trish![/quote']

Aye. At first we got Row D on the S2 block. But those fucked up for some reason and we got Row A on the S2 block after. I think Row A won't be as good as D cuz we won't have that great a view, but meh, it'll be cool to see the WWE RAW wrestlers up close! Think we've got seats 18 and 19.

I finally get to see The Game!! ^_^

here is the card for the event so far

Event Card: 5 Main Events, 3 Title Matches

Feature Tag Team Attraction

Batista & Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H & Ric Flair

Special Attraction

Randy Orton vs. Edge

Intercontinental Championship Match

Shelton Benjamin vs. Gene Snitsky

World Tag Team Championship Match

William Regal & Tajiri vs. La Resistance

Special Hardcore Match

Kane vs. Muhammad Hassan with Khosrow Daivari

Submission Match

Chris Benoit vs. Tyson Tomko

Val Venis vs. Christian

Women's Championship Triple Threat Match

Victoria vs. Molly vs. Trish Stratus

Chris Jericho vs. "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters

Also Appearing: Christy Hemme and Jonathan Coachman

WWE house shows are balls as far as I'm concerned. It's cool to see Triple H and the like but it's a pisser to know that what you're seeing has no effect on the grand scheme of things at all. They should start occasionly bringing the PPV's over here once in a while. Anyone remember Summerslam '92? Bret Hart vs. British Bulldog at Wembley? Hot shit! Even the match between Papa Shango and the Matodor was alright. You can't argue wth that.

WWE house shows are balls as far as I'm concerned. It's cool to see Triple H and the like but it's a pisser to know that what you're seeing has no effect on the grand scheme of things at all. They should start occasionly bringing the PPV's over here once in a while. Anyone remember Summerslam '92? Bret Hart vs. British Bulldog at Wembley? Hot shit! Even the match between Papa Shango and the Matodor was alright. You can't argue wth that.

This is the actual RAW show that will be identical to the one televised on the following monday/wednesday. The last two years had proper Smackdown! line ups and because it came to Aberdeen first we saw people win belts before everyone else, even though they did it in the following days in other venues then televised it - probably from Birmingham.

It does suck how there's no proper pay-per-views in the UK anymore, and if there were it'd 99% be in Birmingham anyway. i went to see the WWF back in '92 or so in Glasgow, legion of doom, repo man, IRS and all the jazz.... i wish i was 6 again. We're in the bottom right of skittles' circled area of the plan, PURE CANNA WAIT!!!