aberdeen-music

Whos sexy in the galleries? (I ask this every year)

Hog

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww - I love it when people find other people attractive - cept me, coz im sooooo goddamn small the girls dont even notice me - they just walk past and dont even look down, sob. Hehe being 5'5" is crap but at least im the same size as Tom Cruise

xx

you already said who was hot..:p

......true, you know who you are, haha. Im sorry for being male and finding ... Certain girls hot! Ah well at least doofus is ace, she just say laughs and rolls her eyes and says "..boys...". Like we all do..... Now im gonna chill to Jack Johnsons new album and relax..... :cheers:

Torn hamstring? You big wuss! Sex appeal declines when the female species shall now discover that you "tore" your hamstring whilst going on a preparatory trot around the pitch perimeter. Did someone say out of shape?!

:D

Yes the shame, although it wasn't then it was when i volleyed the ball about two seconds after coming on to the pitch.

And i guess i am outta shape

Torn hamstring? You big wuss! Sex appeal declines when the female species shall now discover that you "tore" your hamstring whilst going on a preparatory trot around the pitch perimeter. Did someone say out of shape?!

I think it was all a ploy to get sympathy from the ladies as he propped himself up against the wall in Moshulu.

I think it was all a ploy to get sympathy from the ladies as he propped himself up against the wall in Moshulu.

I think he should have been more concerned with the knee ligament damage I so gleefully handed out to him a mere hour earlier... :D