aberdeen-music

GIG : Sat 22nd January, Dr Drakes w. Double Jack

Mac Atom

GIG : Sat 22nd January, Dr Drakes w. Double Jack and Equilibrium

Thats right - we're playing what promises to be an awesome night of proper metal with Double Jack at Dr Drakes.

The final lineup is :

Double Jack

Black Atom

Equilibrium (Dundee metal upstarts - In Flames meets Iron Maiden - please come and check them out, they're awesome)

DJ Double Team of Calum (Dechristianise) and Scorge Spike

We'll hopefully fill the place to the rafters for a great night that we're certainly going to enjoy. We're all really excited to be playing again after what seems like an age.

Bring it on!! :headbang:

PS - In a shocking, spontaneous bout of activity we'll also be playing a gig in February at Dr Drakes. Its a fudge gig on Thursday 10th February and I believe that rock behemoth Eric Euan are top of the bill so it promises to be another awesome night :up:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats right - we're playing what promises to be an awesome night of proper metal with Double Jack at Dr Drakes.

yikes that was a bit quick off the mark mac! i've still to confirm with double jack! but hopefully it'll be cool....

(so if bob double jack is reading this - i was gonna confirm with morgan tomorrow!)

and if there's a willing dj then please feel free to step forward!

yikes that was a bit quick off the mark mac! i've still to confirm with double jack! but hopefully it'll be cool....

(so if bob double jack is reading this - i was gonna confirm with morgan tomorrow!)

and if there's a willing dj then please feel free to step forward!

Ooops, sorry, got a bit carried away in all the excitement. Here's hoping that its all cool though!!

Guest Scorge Spike
As long as you don't play any Manowar then I'm for it ;)

I do not endorse the playing of Manowar records in my own flat, never mind contemplate using it in a DJ box. :p

Guest Bob Double Jack

This will be awesome. Not only was Eric Bristow 27 when he won the World Championship, Mac Atom will be (a lie I believe) 23.

If age was based on your height, Mac would be 65 to Joe's 12.

And Jimmy Krankie would be 3!!!! (and should not have been up a beanstalk at her age anyway)

:band::band:

This will be awesome. Not only was Eric Bristow 27 when he won the World Championship' date=' Mac Atom will be (a lie I believe) 23.

If age was based on your height, Mac would be 65 to Joe's 12.

And Jimmy Krankie would be 3!!!! (and should not have been up a beanstalk at her age anyway)

[/quote']

No lies here - I will indeed be turning 23 the day before this gig, awesome stuff!