aberdeen-music

House for sale!!!!!

Hog

Guest stuartmaxwell

sell it through RE/MAX they will get you a quick sale and a good p[rice

most estate agents are useless at selling

remax estate agents are self employed, no sale they dont get paid.

simple

We should all chip in and buy it, just so we can open it as a "Hog Museum" (I can just see queues of young couples itching to spend a night in the Hog Suite). If things really take off we could expand it into a theme park ("HogLand"?). Every summer the tourists would flock to the HogLand Games (tossing the mike stand, pin the tail on Jake the Ape, Bostaph rides, Bouncy Moshpit, etc etc) :up:

Guest JockeySnogger
We should all chip in and buy it' date=' just so we can open it as a "Hog Museum" (I can just see queues of young couples itching to spend a night in the Hog Suite). If things really take off we could expand it into a theme park ("HogLand"?). Every summer the tourists would flock to the HogLand Games (tossing the mike stand, pin the tail on Jake the Ape, Bostaph rides, Bouncy Moshpit, etc etc) :up:[/quote']

.................oh my god

where are you moving to? go to Alford' date=' its in the countryside, full of sluts and stoners and underage drinkers who are shagging about at 13.....its so much fun (i wonder why i moved out...?) plus everyone thinks their going to be the next metallica!! Get someone who knows about music in there[/quote']

LOL, Nah Im looking at Udny of all places