aberdeen-music

Worlds Strongest Beer. Samichlaus 14%

Sue Denim..

It's subject to limited avilability and is reputed to taste like a mixture of cheap whiskey and shite. But based on the rampant success of Delerium we'll certainly give it a shot.

Meanwhile for all harbour drinking hedonists out there I've invented a new um cocktail (dicktail might be a more appropriate term in this instance) called Bloody Bilgewater. It consists 1/2 pint Addlestones abv variable 5-9%, 187.5ml 14% abv red wine, 1 shot Polish Cherry Wodka at 40%, and some ice, served in a pint glass. Average strength is 5 units.

*presses pause ||*

OK I REALISE THAT 5 units in a cocktail is probably illegal under Section 53 Clause 13 Part 3 Item c) of the UK Licensing Act 2004 rev 57 mark 9. And doubtless that infamous catch all the Data Protection Act probably has something to say about it too. But listen carefully OK:

I COULDN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK. In fact I'll probably live record myself drinking one whilst playing poker for money.

Anyhow back to the thread...

*presses play*

So like I was saying it blows your fuckin head off. Lisa would love it.

Guest Cowboy Dan
It's subject to limited avilability and is reputed to taste like a mixture of cheap whiskey and shite. But based on the rampant success of Delerium we'll certainly give it a shot.

Meanwhile for all harbour drinking hedonists out there I've invented a new um cocktail (dicktail might be a better term) called Bloody Bilgewater. It consists 1/2 pint Addlestones abv variable 5-9%' date=' 187.5ml 14% abv red wine, 1 shot Polish Cherry Wodka at 40%, and some ice, served in a pint glass. Average strength is 5 units.

*presses pause ||*

OK I REALISE THAT 5 units in a cocktail is probably illegal under Section 53 Clause 13 Part 3 Item c) of the UK Licensing Act 2004 rev 57 mark 9. And doubtless that infamous catch all the Data Protection Act probably has something to say about it too. But listen carefully OK:

I COULDN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK. In fact I'll probably live record myself drinking one whilst playing poker for money.

*presses play*

So like I was saying it blows your fuckin head off. Lisa would love it.[/quote']

Phat Tom was telling me about that drink after he showed up at my door at 4am asking if he could stay last night...

Meanwhile for all harbour drinking hedonists out there I've invented a new um cocktail (dicktail might be a more appropriate term in this instance) called Bloody Bilgewater. It consists 1/2 pint Addlestones abv variable 5-9%' date=' 187.5ml 14% abv red wine, 1 shot Polish Cherry Wodka at 40%, and some ice, served in a pint glass. Average strength is 5 units.

*presses pause ||*

*presses play*

So like I was saying it blows your fuckin head off. Lisa would love it.[/quote']

I want to try this!! Sounds ace!

Meanwhile for all harbour drinking hedonists out there I've invented a new um cocktail (dicktail might be a more appropriate term in this instance) called Bloody Bilgewater. It consists 1/2 pint Addlestones abv variable 5-9%' date=' 187.5ml 14% abv red wine, 1 shot Polish Cherry Wodka at 40%, and some ice, served in a pint glass. Average strength is 5 units.

*presses pause ||*

*presses play*

That was ace.

• 2 weeks later...

That cocktail on new years eve is the most potent drink I've ever had. Got us thoroughly on our way! It doesn't taste particularly strong but has a venemous kick! Dunno how files work but tried to upload two from that fateful night to the gallery! The rest will be posted on scottish boozing after my exams!

Keep up the good work flash and see you at easter

Tasted it last night, much better than I had anticipated. It comes in a very death metal looking bottle. Would also make an ace 7% pint of shandy!

Is going to be expensive though, it's imported, small batch, and strong. Haven't seen the invoice yet but we're probably talking around 5 per bottle.

Edit: On reviewing the invoice decided to make it 4 per bottle. The beer itself tastes a little bit like sherry, and is the colour of sherry. The shandy tastes great and gets you well mingin'.

So twice the price for 3x the strength ain't a bad deal...

and here's me that thinks the bottles of stella in the bar are too strong :s

Edit: oops hit edit instead of quote doh.

That's because I spike all your drinks with rocket fuel.

Samichlaus 'The Worlds Strongest Lager', imported from Austria, 14% and only 4 per bottle. Makes a great pint of shandy @7%. The most death metal bottled beer in the whole wide world. How hardcore is that?