aberdeen-music

'best of the rest'

The Ghost Of Fudge

Guest neil ex

We might have the sofa 233RI set up for the fudge awards. I was talking to Wayne Scorge of Spike Pile Driver about a GOFONES/Spike/guests table. We'll have the sappies ready for the 'oldies' table, we'll have to make a trip to Burger King beforehand.. :bat:

We might have the sofa 233RI set up for the fudge awards. I was talking to Wayne Scorge of Spike Pile Driver about a GOFONES/Spike/guests table. We'll have the sappies ready for the 'oldies' table' date=' we'll have to make a trip to Burger King beforehand.. :bat:[/quote']

I hope the 'sappies' referred to means nice soft food which won't break our dentures, or cause Graeme and Chilli unpleasant constipation, and NOT some vicious weaponry which will knock us off our sofa and cause damage to our age-brittled bones?

Guest stuartmaxwell
I hope the 'sappies' referred to means nice soft food which won't break our dentures' date=' or cause Graeme and Chilli unpleasant constipation, and NOT some vicious weaponry which will knock us off our sofa and cause damage to our age-brittled bones?[/quote']

sofa??

are you trying to emulate GOFONES mr cynic

why bother when we have a simple solution to your insecurities...

we will have an arrangement similar to that of a "santas grotto" which you would find in your local shopping centre

you get five mins seating time with members of GOFONES on the sofa 233RI . we will allow one picture too. probably 2 per 5 mins or a drink :D

for a tenner you can sit on miserable voices knee and get a polaroid of it

Guest stuartmaxwell

we need to fund the tour you see....

they dont call me enterprising maxwell for nowt

i think there will be a booking form for the sofa

we might stick one up here with the available slots

we have had a fair bit of interest.

one punter (a Mr D. Officer) has booked up an hour and a half on panel 4 already

Yes they should mr traynor!!!

Im glad they are kicking the polls ass by a whole 4 points...woo...hoo

Keep the voting up for them!

Always bringing the word "ass" into it, eh? My vote went for those children who are matched age with me (oh the under 20's are beautiful kids these days)... that's Politik.

They'll be rubbish when they lose their childlike angelic faces.... I know that's what attracts me to them...

There asses are so small. Ooooooooh.

Always bringing the word "ass" into it' date=' eh? My vote went for those children who are matched age with me (oh the under 20's are beautiful kids these days)... that's Politik.

They'll be rubbish when they lose their childlike angelic faces.... I know that's what attracts me to them...

There asses are so small. Ooooooooh.[/quote']

I was actually a little shocked that you told me you were only 19 last night......ive been convinced you are like 40 for months now!!!

U are such a child......mmm....ass.....ass.....ass.....gas......guts......ass

How dare you make me choose between Kathyrn Sawers and the Kitchen Cynics!!!! :moody:

I then realised its more to do with Kathyrn being a women so on a musical decision I went for the Kitchen Cynics

I voted for Kathryn personally....I really like her music. But thanks for the vote Hog!! I'm still expecting a late charge from "My Arse" :up:

I was actually a little shocked that you told me you were only 19 last night......ive been convinced you are like 40 for months now!!!

U are such a child......mmm....ass.....ass.....ass.....gas......guts......ass

Is Burnham lying about her age again? She is at least 42!!! All that Botox and liposuction can't be good for anybody :kiss: