aberdeen-music

'best of the rest'

The Ghost Of Fudge

Good point, Graeme. A SAGA table at the Fudge awards would be great. We can order lots of sweetheart stout and swap tales of "real" Aberdeen bands like My Dear Watson, Albert Fish, Spiggy Topes etc Then we can projectile vomit whilst spinning on our walking sticks :up:

I know that you, me and Chilli would be up for it. RaguDave is a bit on the young side though, Don't you think? He dances kung-fu stylee I've heard, whereas we tend to prefer the Lambeth Walk or the Dashing Shite Detergent.

Guest stuartmaxwell

i think that GOFONES will actually be attending the FMAs this year

we intend on getting a table with the legendary Zombie Munch and other reprobates for a fine night of "stuff"

Guest Scorge Spike

we intend on getting a table with the legendary Zombie Munch and other reprobates for a fine night of "stuff"

Another table of doom? Nice..........

They're all better than the Kitchen Cynics (including 'My Arse'!).

After a struggle I voted for Kathryn.

But hey....someone has actually cast a KC vote....thank you' date=' whoever you are :up:[/quote']

god i was so close to voting for kitchen cynics to the extent that i actually 'ticked the box' before going for le reno amps. i may change my mind though after listening to the new songs later but sadly it will be too late.......

sorry

Guest tv tanned

probably as well I am probably going to be otherwise engaged then...

god i was so close to voting for kitchen cynics to the extent that i actually 'ticked the box' before going for le reno amps. i may change my mind though after listening to the new songs later but sadly it will be too late.......

sorry

Hey...don't apologise, Del. I'm chuffed you even considered it. I didn't vote for the Kitchen Cynics either, but 3 folks have, which is more than I expected :up: