aberdeen-music

next award for you to complain about...

The Ghost Of Fudge

You just get all your mates to vote for you :p

exactly, thats how it works in this "backwater, inbred little town"

mind you, fudge have got it wrong on this one, like i keep telling people me and asian morisette, are 2 different folks, his mates and my mates are 2 separate crowds,i mean he lives on the other side of the world for christ sake

Guest Mr Blastcap

POLES - esoterik cleansing.

i took the moral high ground, so to speak by voting for Karloff. The other bands i hadn't heard of because its cold and i dont get out of the seminary much nowadays. also i noticed the wee bar graph doofer for them was red and this confirmed my suspicions about them being communists. i'll have them up in front of HUAC* next , just you wait.

besides sidca have split up, we had to- craig was attacked on stage by some "crazed fan" with a water pistol in Prague who thought Lumpo was going too jazz or something. really, it was on CNN.

house comitee of un-aberdonian activites.

Ah Blastcap, you're extreme personified. I actually heard it was a Super Soaker that Craig was assaulted with, an altogether more extreme form of water delivery, with the potential to take out an eye or electricute a wayward bass player.... Did his hair stand on end with fear/static?? I'll never forget the night you made Bonesaw Bazz almost maybe nearly cry.