Ross

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha its gotta be converge

oh dear oh dear!!!

really?

im shaking thinking bout it, really excited, dont let me down you hear!!

im guessing converge cos you said that you dont think ill be disappointed and the stuff i mentioned obviouslt aint gonna happen, and (as far as i know) you dont know me or any other stuff im into..... and my avatar is converge therefore converge are playing in march

hhahah im fucking sherlock homes, oh dear converge....

really???

also love isis and mastodon so this would be a treat for my ears.... and flying legs and arms.

ah sorry for posting twice in a row but this suspense is killing me cos now im thinking that you have looked at my profile and could have seen loads of other bands i like and it may be any of them..... when you said that id more than appreciate it.oh i dont know, just say for fucks sake ... please!!!

I went to see them last night for some evening entertainment. Hiding with Girls were boring, The Bled put on the best performance, Alexisonfire were pretty good. That's my non-informative 2 cents. The screamo's not really my thing these days. The gig was sold out a while ago and some shmucks were paying 30 for tickets outside. We're all pretty lucky when bands bother coming up here.

I also learnt it's alexis on fire, not alex is on fire. Which, is nice to know.