aberdeen-music

Killswitch Engage Dates

Guest haigyman

Just found out this morning that my girlfriend has bought me tickets' date=' travel and accomodation for my 21st!

:rockon:[/quote']

whatever happened to 'dont tell steve... its a surprise!'??

n yeah, last year i missed god forbid, also due to shoddy planning/time management skills! apparently they were good though... damn those queues!

Well it was my birthday and I had just opened my presents' date=' one of which was two tickets for Killswitch Engage. It was kinda obvious at that point.

Oh, and Stacey made an exellent job of keeping it from me until then.

:up:[/quote']

*hangs head in shame* it would be handy if i actually knew when your birthday was... oops? happy belated birthday! :p

• 2 weeks later...
not being a big metal fan' date=' i thought it was a pretty awesome show, although The Used few days earlier blew me away.[/quote']

i was at both shows and they were both great. but blew you away? ive never heard you raise your voice or burst into a gazzelle type sprint before. are you sure you were blown away? are you sure there wasnt a hole in your bricks letting in a gentle breeze?

Guest haigyman
The queue to get in was very shitty though' date=' I missed nearly all of All That Remains! :swearing:[/quote']

i loved reaching the steps and looking back thinking "yeah, fuck you all, i'm in!"