aberdeen-music

I'm in Love with Black Atom ... :o)

They haven't been signed to a "major" because the music they play isn't hip; they aren't teen-girl-magazine friendly; they aren't particularly chart friendly (what with all the 8 minute-long songs 'n' all) and because Joe is small and hairy.

But we love them anyway :D

(p.s. I'm more old-skool Atom than the lot of ya's :p recogniiiiiize beeyotches. )

Guest Scorge Spike
Originally posted by Tav

Old Skool...how old skool though? There is an influx of NWOBAF...new wave of black atom fans...which is most excellent!

Old school Atom probably counts as Laurencekirk circa 1999/2000. Feels like only yesterday, sometimes.

Guest Scorge Spike
Originally posted by rainbowprincess

Maiden Taiwan were brilliant last night btw Scorge :D

Four fifths of the Taiwan were brilliant, the drummer was having a bit of a shit night. But he's not important, anyhow. :D

Huge vote of appreciation for Rass while I'm at it, who did a fab-tastic stand in job despite playing with the Atom on the same night, and did what we thought was impossible in replacing the omnipresent Benstead. :band:

what about 2nd gig atom. 3rd december 1998? who's servin' up the portions now bitches? that's right, it's me!

i have also had sexual relations with mac, joe, len, rass and erskine (unwillingly.)

you'll never match it homies, never! (apart from the members of black atom, who have clearly been associated with the band for longer!)

i could tell the tales of evading the police in edzell (whilst listening to the newly recorded atom work) and then giving chase, before finally hiding in my granny's garden, but it'd be too much! the quality of the choonz has changed a hell of a lot, but the banter's still as bad!

spoonie

X

• 2 weeks later...