aberdeen-music

10 Easy Wishes play FREE GIG ON WEDNESDAY 3rd AT DRAKES WITH BELGIAN BANDS!

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

dont suppose i could dj sharon got work at 8 though...cool if i cant still going. Isnt Asimov the band that was playing with that new band featuring Gloria Flaw members?!

fuck dj camie. ill dj! im not doing anything on wednesday. come on sharon. your by far the sexiest member of the drakes crew.

dont suppose i could dj sharon got work at 8 though...cool if i cant still going. Isnt Asimov the band that was playing with that new band featuring Gloria Flaw members?!

1.you're thinking of asimov advises anger!

2.they ARE the band featuring Gloria Flaw members

3.i don't think asimov is asimov advises anger!. From reading this thread it appears they are a belgian band. i may be wrong.

Guest SeventhStreetRecords

The guy with the pleasantly insane hair was at kef on hallowe'en, with all the other Nomad AM boys + more, perhaps. I think you're all very smartly dressed chappies:)

Enough of this hair talk. One of these men is confusing you by the fact he plays in all the same bands as the curley haired gent who you are enquiring about. The cad! Anyway, no we're not Belgain (Although it would be nice as Belguim is really fabulous country that I had the pleasure to visit) and we're not playing that night. You should still go and see the band Asimov, as they obviously read good books. Asimov Advises Anger! are however playing on Wednesday the 24th in Dr.Drakes with the excellent Mountain Men Anoymous, who are very good.