aberdeen-music

The Used/Head Automatica Uk Tour

Stephen

Bollocks. The new album is a piece of pish. The first track is ace' date=' but fuck me, what a nosedive after that.....[/quote']

Aye I'm disappointed with it as well so far. Maybe it'll grow on me as I loved the first one.

Depends if mates are up for the gig but I'd like to go - Head Automatica are funkay as well :)

Bollocks. The new album is a piece of pish. The first track is ace' date=' but fuck me, what a nosedive after that.....[/quote']

nah, it's a real grower. it's different to the s/t. yeah. but who wanted a rehash? it's great that they're moving on to new [coughbettercough] things.

it kinda reminds me of a perfect circle with thirteenth step. it might take a while to appreciate it... but it's a really pretty album.

Wow! The used are amazing! I've wanted to see them for years!!! :D Both albums are brilliant' date=' but they're quite different and you can see the improvement and growth of the band on the new album. I think I prefer the self-titled though, but it's pretty close for me. Any idea how much tickets are?[/quote']

11.50 methinks. =]