aberdeen-music

Wanker!!!!

Alkaline

I've just been told by my manager that i'm allowed to play Biffy because he likes them but not Million Dead cause he said they are "just a noise" but i'm forced to listen to his Libertines/Babyshambles bollocks on endless repeat for 90% of the fucking day!!!

His excuse being that the people that come in our shop don't listen to that sort of music, although i seriously doubt they listen to Babyshambles either in all honesty?

Or am i just being unreasonable?

Discuss?

:up:

they work in bruce miller's (Alkaline and Stephen) stalk them!

They put off "White Wedding" - Billy Idol.... when I put it on at my work... but then I do work in Mark's and Spencer.

:p

Joss work's in Thresher's??? I've never seen him.

Guest onlynik

I used to listen to Hair metal, classic traxs from the 80s and 90s, till my sound card gave up. Saying that we listen to pretty much anything we want. The pleasures of you own office

they work in bruce miller's (Alkaline and Stephen) stalk them!

They put off "White Wedding" - Billy Idol.... when I put it on at my work... but then I do work in Mark's and Spencer.

:p

Joss work's in Thresher's??? I've never seen him.

Feel free to come and see us!!! I'd find it funny and it would give me something to do!!

Don't have too much choice in the music I listen to in Triple Kirks. However, back in the olden days at Alldays, we had some fun. We just listened to whatever cds or tapes we happened to bring in. One day, a little old lady was standing at the counter just as "Fuck you I won't do what you tell me" was repeated. She looked pretty shocked. Oops...

Maybe you guys should try working in an office environment and then you'll see that its not all fun and games at work.

pissed off cause you you cant listen to what you want at work

pathetic

boo hoo

A bit of a harsh response?

I usually get a free reign with music at work, have already had Caliban and Atreyu on today- Stringbean was just suffering withdrawls from cutting down on the fags (haha) yesterday.

:up: