aberdeen-music

Drakes Got A Spare Night This Thursday!!!!

Dizzy Storm

You know you want this, I have the following....

Pick from -

Alice In Chains - Facelift...like 30mins of great rocking live music. Filmed in Seattle at a charity event it cost 6000 to film but looks and sounds great.

Alice In Chains - Unplugged...perhaps the greatest Unplugged gig ever.

Metallica - Live Shit Bing And Purge...pick between 1989 ...And Justic Tour or 1991 Black Album tour...you'll never see better Metallica...

Metallica - Cunning Stunt...between Load and Re-Load great concert...Metallica at their biggest and most flashy...fantastic too.

Originally posted by Mouse

Also Iron's Maidens RIR, you wouldn't be complete without it. The new Slayer DVD would also be great but Live Shit definately!

Im up for it! :up:

I was thinking...

Metallica LIVE IN ABERDEEN!!!

That's right Metallica playing live material from their "Nowhere left to roam" tour. That's not metallic-all...

Support for one night only from ALICE IN CHAINS. Yes the grunge/metal super band are coming back for one last gig. Material from their very first album, Facelift!

I've never seen live shit... would love to though! Especially on a big screen :)

But Mouse, no RIR, Steve ruined it with his dodgy editing. And Donington 92... good looking video but the performance is a little on the shoddy side... Live After Death, now there's a live video!!! Or My Rock AM bootleg DVD from this year... awesome!!!!

Originally posted by Joe Atom

I've never seen live shit... would love to though! Especially on a big screen :)

But Mouse, no RIR, Steve ruined it with his dodgy editing. And Donington 92... good looking video but the performance is a little on the shoddy side... Live After Death, now there's a live video!!! Or My Rock AM bootleg DVD from this year... awesome!!!!

I thought RIR editing was good, but Donington on the other hand not. We could go old school & bring Live At The Rainbow! :D