aberdeen-music

Why.....

Ian-The-Bassist

Originally posted by Ian-The-Bassist

......Don't you guys ever play desolation anymore?

I love that song:cheers:

With the exception of last night, I havn't missed an Atom gig since around July, and since July, i've never seen you at any of the gigs. ^_-

So how do you know? :0

(Of course, I may just not have seen you, you might have been there.)

Originally posted by Ian-The-Bassist

......Don't you guys ever play desolation anymore?

I love that song:cheers:

Well, we played it a couple of gigs ago I think... but I agree, I'd like to play it more often... but Rass always says he can't remember the solo! (I can't remember the words for empty sky, but I don't let that stop me...) :D

With a bit of luck it'll be back soon and better than ever ;)

Originally posted by New Found Power

Just dusted off my "...Disco..."

Why did you stop playing Down?

It's AWESOME:rockon:

We did?

dont worry man, we played it at our last gig at HJB's its still in the rotating set (the new CD/Broken Alive/Down/Trooper) theres just not always time to fit all the tunes into a set when your given say 25 minutes to play with and you have a CD weighing in at 37 mins you gotta shoooowcase, mind you we have got lazy, like when we were faced with an hour at HJB's and didnt have the material to fill it, dont worry, things are a changing, we've dug a couple of the old uns up for an airing, all this and more new tunes in the pipeline? lucky buggers!

Originally posted by Rass

We did?

dont worry man, we played it at our last gig at HJB's its still in the rotating set (the new CD/Broken Alive/Down/Trooper) theres just not always time to fit all the tunes into a set when your given say 25 minutes to play with and you have a CD weighing in at 37 mins you gotta shoooowcase, mind you we have got lazy, like when we were faced with an hour at HJB's and didnt have the material to fill it, dont worry, things are a changing, we've dug a couple of the old uns up for an airing, all this and more new tunes in the pipeline? lucky buggers!

WOO!!!

Play Down at halloween, or i'll set my parrot on ye.:dunce: