aberdeen-music

Dare you take the Emo test?

Guest onlynik

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neil ex
I am 14% emo' date=' but I'd never heard of half the things in the questions! More worryingly I am now accused of liking metal or boy bands.... no mention of folk/psych! :moody:[/quote']

what did you really score alan?! your emo hair has to be worth atleast 15% by itself!

we, guts on fire of north east scotland, have sacked toni:i after he scored 2% in the emo test. there was also a roumer circling around that jake from spike pile driver scored 43% emo in the test. shocking!

hmm... 24%

"Okay... so you're not emo at all.. you're probably not even goth, because goths are just messed up emo kids... you're probably a metal head... or into boy bands..."

hmm... 24%

"Okay... so you're not emo at all.. you're probably not even goth' date=' because goths are just messed up emo kids... you're probably a metal head... or into boy bands..."[/quote']

o_O

How is that possible?

37% Emo

Hmm.. I suggest you stop listening to Dashboard Confessional.... enough said... Now that you stopped looking at your shoes, how's the real world look?

It can't be right... I'm the same as Logan... no goddamn way. Punks wear Chuck Taylor's too y'know.

Christ... I'm Semi-Emo Mumble... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!

I have a heart...... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

I don't even like Dashboard Confessional!

• 4 years later...

7% emo! Hahaha! Considering most of the people on this forum would like to slap the fringe off my head and scratch my Dallas Green tattoos off with my studded belt, I'm impressed with myself!

More worryingly, I got 70% in the evil genius test...

"Evil courses through your blood. Lies and deceit motivate your evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in your doings."

x

y_y 54% EMO! y_y

waaaaa thats not gd my friend was right X-( now im more depressed im gona go back to my conner and listen to sceamo maybe ill finsh that peom ?(

anyways this test is so Stupid.

Well.. you've made the cut! Now go buy some promise rings and knit yourself a sweater

Don't finish your poem if you can't even spell properly...

You are stupid.

y_y 54% EMO! y_y

waaaaa thats not gd my friend was right X-( now im more depressed im gona go back to my conner and listen to sceamo maybe ill finsh that peom ?(

anyways this test is so Stupid.

Well.. you've made the cut! Now go buy some promise rings and knit yourself a sweater

Post of the year.

• 5 months later...