aberdeen-music

Motley Fucking Crue Uk Tour!

medichi

No word of a lie:

12 Oct 2004 It's been rumoured for years, but just when you thought Guns N' Roses 'Chinese Democracy' album might actually come out first, the mighty Motley Crue are back! And not only that Hammerheads, they have unveiled a series of UK dates too!

The band will play the following venues in June of next year:

June 2005

14 Glasgow SECC

15 Manchester MEN

17 Cardiff Int'l Arena

18 Birmingham NEC

19 Wembley Arena

Fucking hell. I bet A Go Go weeps tears of semen when he sees this....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No word of a lie:

12 Oct 2004 It's been rumoured for years' date=' but just when you thought Guns N' Roses 'Chinese Democracy' album might actually come out first, the mighty Motley Crue are back! And not only that Hammerheads, they have unveiled a series of UK dates too!

The band will play the following venues in June of next year:

June 2005

14 Glasgow SECC

15 Manchester MEN

17 Cardiff Int'l Arena

18 Birmingham NEC

19 Wembley Arena

Fucking hell. I bet A Go Go weeps tears of semen when he sees this....[/quote']

Motley Crue are still big enough to play those venues ??

Sounds like my idea of hell ;)

Cheers

Stuart

their lifestyle was interesting

their music crap, hell even guns n roses were better

but you know should be a laugh watching 50 year old reformed drug addicts huff and puff their way through their catalogue of hits such as 'girls girls girls' and um all those others that i can't quite remember off the top of my head.

nothing more embarrassing than seeing a bunch of middle-aged morons dressed in ill-fitting spandex still trying to "rock out"' date=' hope they have got stairlifts helping them onto the stage! ;)[/quote']

plus their zimmer frames and wigs! i cannot believe that people are getting excited about motley crue, most of their fans from the first time around will have put their motley crue records in the loft to gather dust..... you can bet your bottom dollar the darkness will be in the front row thinking 'shit thats us in 20 years time....'

Guest DustyDeviada
deffo more interesting than their music i would imagine....

I can honestly say I do not know ANY of their songs. The whole Motley Crue phenomenon must have passed me by in the late 80s - I was into the Housemartins then :up:

I can honestly say I do not know ANY of their songs. The whole Motley Crue phenomenon must have passed me by in the late 80s - I was into the Housemartins then :up:

The Housemartins rock :) I'd much rather see them or the Beautiful South than Motley Crue, their songs were actuially half decent.

And the Beautiful South have just covered ELO, ELO could blow Motley Crue off the stage for a showmanship too :p

Cheers

Stuart

thing is motley crue were a one trick pony, very much of the time, i believe their only hit or the only one anyone remembers in 'girls girls girls' a decent enough tune but it'll be sad watching them perform it with their zimmer frames....

and yes more ELO!