aberdeen-music

the killers

Guest stuartmaxwell

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heehee, you musical gods with your deep pools of knowledge. I am so sure they featured on a programme I watched and had a blonde female singer. If not, then I'm sorry for my unforgivable, shameful lack of insight into music. I am quite obviously doomed and heavily flawed to make such a painful mistake.

Heehee' date=' you musical gods with your deep pools of knowledge. I am so sure they featured on a programme I watched and had a blonde female singer. If not, then I'm sorry for my unforgivable, shameful lack of insight into music. I am quite obviously doomed and heavily flawed to make such a painful mistake.[/quote']

...maybe you're thinking of The Kills?

Although I'm pretty sure their singer is a brunette anyway...

Killers are fantastic, Mr BRIGHTSIDE got me hooked (although the single mix is better than the album one IMHO). One tiny bit of it always reminds me of To Cut A Long Story Short by Spandau, not sure if that's good or bad...

The abum was a good 'un too, was strange, felt like I'd be a fan for years when I first played it, there's so many tried and trusted elements of other things in there and yet they have their own sound. ere's to them. Modest Mouse anyone?

Guest Stephanie
I dig it... the album is awesome.

I cant be fucked checking the track names' date=' so...

Number 7, Number 4.

That's where it's at.[/quote']

Track 4 is Somebody told me

Track 7 is On Top

And Fuck yeah those are good tracks, I also love Mr Brightside and Midnight Show. In fact I think I love 'em all, well apart from glamourous indie rock 'n' roll, the track on the american version is way better! pout, lucky yanks.