aberdeen-music

Let's go mental at Biffy!

slinkmasif

i dont remember it being that 'mental' when they supported cooper temple clause at lemon tree way back then' date=' now, that's a band, tctc...[/quote']

Oh yes. TCTC are definatly my fave band ever. I usually have a hard time telling people that but im so glad another has spoken out. Good Call. However, the Lemon Tree gig (wot? 3 years ago?), Biffy were just really spilling onto the scene... its gona be a fooking good night this time round

TCTC!

Guest killamangiro
tctc are ace' date=' i think they are terrible live, but great on record,[/quote']

with seeing them four times, three times in the deen and once in glasgow, i'd disagree !

a great band full of musicial genious throughout, each not just limited to one or two instruments as demonstrated all the time, TEAM COOPER!

10 pounds for a gig at moshulu' date=' when the main band playing are pretty rubbish, i think i'll give it a miss[/quote']

Most ticket prices these days are specified by the Booking Agent and not the Promoter.

We (Moshulu) are the Venue...

Paul Stewart (Fuse) is/are the Promoters

Biffy Clyro is SOLD OUT

Hopefully we`ll be able to book something that you do really like soon. Feel free to let me know your thoughts. info@moshulu.net

with seeing them four times' date=' three times in the deen and once in glasgow, i'd disagree !

a great band full of musicial genious throughout, each not just limited to one or two instruments as demonstrated all the time, TEAM COOPER![/quote']

Hell yeah, i've seen them three times now, the best being at the QMU, greatest band in the world.

Biffy should be good though, got the Tuesday off to which is a bonus.

Guest killamangiro
Hell yeah' date=' i've seen them three times now, the best being at the QMU, greatest band in the world.

Biffy should be good though, got the Tuesday off to which is a bonus.[/quote']

I WAS THERE!!! I got a rather groovy 'tctc' tshirt there also, the coopers are great, QMU is great, glasgow is great, so great i'm going back on monday for more of the same!! (albeit not team cooper)

by the way, cooper temple clause SUPPORTED headline act, Babyshambles, how shocking is that :band:

I WAS THERE!!! I got a rather groovy 'tctc' tshirt there also' date=' the coopers are great, QMU is great, glasgow is great, so great i'm going back on monday for more of the same!! (albeit not team cooper)

by the way, cooper temple clause SUPPORTED headline act, Babyshambles, how shocking is that :band:[/quote']

eh? They supported Babyshambles where?

Rumours of the coops playing three UK dates in November, i'll be down if one of them is Glasgow, if not then got Interpol in December.

Most ticket prices these days are specified by the Booking Agent and not the Promoter.

We (Moshulu) are the Venue...

Paul Stewart (Fuse) is/are the Promoters

Biffy Clyro is SOLD OUT

Hopefully we`ll be able to book something that you do really like soon. Feel free to let me know your thoughts. info@moshulu.net

well if they can sell out the gig, then i can't blame them for charging that much, i just seemed ot remember the last biffy clyro gig being cheaper than that.

And i'm a bit annoyed that i'll miss reuben playing