aberdeen-music

pro evolution 4...

Laxton's Superb

I've been wetting myself with anticipation for months. Although my society's going to have to update it's name again. Can't wait to see how the new indirect free kicks and more precise dribbling will change the gameplay. Reading this review makes me want to touch myself in special places.... ---Video Preview....

Can't wait to get my hands on it....

I've been wetting myself with anticipation for months. Although my society's going to have to update it's name again. Can't wait to see how the new indirect free kicks and more precise dribbling will change the gameplay. Reading this review makes me want to touch myself in special places.... ---Video Preview....

Can't wait to get my hands on it....

Your in the Pro Evs society at Aberdeen Uni?

Your in the Pro Evs society at Aberdeen Uni?

Ayep - although it's a bit of a shambles' date=' we've not even had a meeting yet. Drakes agreed to host it but the guy in charge doesn't get in touch with everyone very often. There's a website thoug [url']http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/proev3/ not been updated since may :( However, to say i'm a member is still correct.

P.S. I found a copy of Parappa The Rapper 2 yesterday.... 2nd best game ever.....